Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Ensure quality product is shipped and received in compliance with The Coca-Cola Management System (TCCMS) standards
- Process loads in accordance with Company standards
- Manage docks and prioritize loads in a manner to ensure on-time delivery and minimal detention
- Understand and proficiently use a computerized system (SAP)
- Manage shipping and receiving schedule, including setting appointment times
- Investigate historical transactions and perform product recalls of finished goods
- Make shipment adjustments as needed
- Accurately prepare and track documents
- Notify manager of situations that could result in a disruption to deliveries and customer service
- Understand and implement FEFO methodology
- High School Diploma or GED
Related Work Experience:
- Forklift certification is preferred, or ability to obtain certification if required within a reasonable amount of time.
- 1-3 years' general work experience required.
- 1-2 years' prior shipping/receiving computerized systems experience required, SAP preferred
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability determine, apply and perform necessary, practical math problems to include add/subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Meet all basic plant employment criteria, to include a good attendance record.
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (up to two hours)
- Sitting and walking for continuous periods, including 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours.
- Ability to bend, lift and/or twist.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Ability to grip, grasp, and squeeze materials, parts, hand tools, and products.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations
- Ability to work 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary · Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
- Ability to participate in job development training (i.e. trouble-shooting, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top