Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Data compilation process in order to guarantee the technical databases population in a timely manner and the periodical update of global technical databases Reports generation around the performance of the technical metrics
Dashboard and reports digitization through Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms .Manage and control all the documentation related with the BU Technical functions to support ISO and KORE compliance
- Revision and consolidation of the technical metrics data ensuring a data quality for the different databases: iTech, Power BI, Hyperion, etc. This requires work with Corporate, BU associates, technical bottler functions and suppliers key contacts.
- Ensure the digital platform management process (TMS-GPD) is followed in all technological implementations. Coordinate process automation activities between end users, IT suppliers and IT department.
- Manage the user control for all technical processes (Circulars distribution list, platform access, etc.).
- In a periodical basis generate reports with its corresponding trends analysis, such information will be used during the technical management review session and requires extract accurate data from the different technical databases and information tools managed by other Areas (ie: consumer complains monthly report)
- Manage the document process to ensure a standardized execution of the process (creation, revision, authorization and publication). Ensuring the inclusion of all documentation levels related with the BU Technical functions (programs, procedures, forms, etc.) with its periodical revision and corresponding update.
- Follow and improve processes under Quality Management System (TMS) related to document administration process as of ISO-9001-2015
- Manage the KORE documentation master list ensuring the correct tracking and distribution of related documents as well as supporting the decision making and value creation for the BU.
- Perform the distribution of controlled documents to the bottling system including obtaining it´s acknowledgments. Such controlled documents include: MMI´s, authorization letters, etc.
- Manage the Technical Management System platform in order to coordinate the Technical documents generation and execute its publication to make that information available to the appropriate users (bottlers and suppliers). Including the control of the users that can access the SharePoint.
- Experience with a documentation management process
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience on reports generation, extracting data from different sources and integrating them
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of KORE BU
- Knowledge of management software documentation
- Knowledge of sharepoint principles management
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (Power BI, Tableau, Microstrategy)
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, SharePoint)
- 1-3 years in quality, technical operations, ISO management system Area
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top