Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 21, 2019
Job Description Summary:Responsible for proposing and providing Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategies by category/channel inline with business Imperatives, driving design, alignment and implementation of 3-year OBPPC, per caps, share and revenue inline with strategy
- Responsible for proposing and providing Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategies by category/channel inline with business Imperatives, driving design, alignment and implementation of 3-year OBPPC, per caps, share and revenue inline with strategy.
- Assist in building and managing revenue plans according to overall SAF targets and developing strategic guidelines in terms of volume, transactions, price and mix KPI's.
- Ensures RGM culture and vision across KO System including evolution of analysis and modeling and tracking tools.
- Provide business and competitors' analysis to continuously identify and capture market value opportunities under complex business context, and support the decision making process on the OBPPC.
- Apply creative and analytical thinking on identifying premium and affordable pack solutions for accelerating revenue growth.
- Facilitate identification of value chain opportunities for leveraging revenue growth, e.g. trade mark-up and promo discounts.
Track new and existing packs performance
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top