Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:September 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:Leads complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level application rollouts; determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions; conducts business reviews; documents current systems and develops recommendations; may contribute in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Scalable & robust data pipeline to hold marketing data (from billions of consumers that the brand touches across the region) that can hook on to multiple data sources and activation channels across offline and online channels seamlessly
- Analytics solutions that meet criteria for business value, cost, time-to-deliver, and reusability
- Actionable insights for business teams & deliver a culture of data-driven marketing
- Compliance with company and industry best practices and standards
- Play a key role in orchestrating an optimal data pipeline architecture for all marketing related data
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Contribute to the top priority MarTech data projects all the way from project initiation, chartering, enrolling team members, execution and closure
- Work with marketers, Data/ Business Analysts to understand marketing challenges, business questions, processes, and related data.
- Integrate consumer data from owned websites/applications, from partners & third-party vendors & transactional data (sales data)
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS ‘big data' technologies primarily (and to some extent in Microsoft Azure too, including China Azure).
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key marketing performance metrics.
- Document processes and research, standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
Job Requirements - The following is a listing of minimum indicated requirements for this job.
- Ideally University Degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
Related Work Experience
- 5+ years of work experience in data engineering functions & delivering solutions to large organizations
- Experience in working on marketing data related data pipelines (consumer data or otherwise) like in CRMs etc. Especially advantageous if you have built solutions from the ground up.
- Basic experience in data science & analytics will be preferred.
- Data Experience related to retail sales, eCommerce, digital media and other data sets, most commonly used in the CPG industry will be an additional advantage
- In depth experience in one, or more, Big Data Technologies such as (Redshift, Vertica, Azure SQL DW, BigQuery, Cloudera, CosmosDB, Hortonworks, Hive, HBase, Kafka, Pivotal, Spark, Storm, Vertica, Yarn). Strong preference for AWS expertise (EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Kinesis etc).
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases. NoSQL knowledge will be preferred
- Advanced skills with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc & data pipeline and workflow management tools (Azkaban, Airflow etc)
- Advanced skills with one or more object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, C#, Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience in stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with building scalable APIs & integrating with APIs to push data from a data warehouse to other channels
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- A strong team player & a Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
Core Competencies - The following is a list of top Core Competencies needed for the job.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top