Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Customer Service Representative will ensure all customer orders are acknowledged, processed and delivered in full within committed service level agreement of 10 business days. This includes orders received by EDI and via email.Acts as the liaison between internal and external customers regarding all shipments.In the event an issue arises with order fulfillment or delivery, leads communication with customer's buyer/contact and maintains communication until a solution is reached.
- Review product availability (inventory management) to meet open orders daily, make transfers as needed.
- Manage e-Commerce (Amazon) fulfillment and chargebacks.
- Manage communications to all customers in the event of a systems change, product event (e.g. shortage, change in timing, discontinuation)
- Coordinates with all Sales team members to set up of new customers for orders, EDI or via manual.
- Customer Service Lead identifies possible solutions to customers' queries or directs them to another department which can help.
- Manage return authorizations, and sales & marketing samples.
- Manage all customer programs in relations to customer service and ensuring orders are filled on time and in full.
- Oversee transportation for customers purchase orders to ensure trucks are secured and on time delivery is met.
- Maintain and update existing customer ‘s portal to reflect plant or SKU changes (e.g. Trader Joe's GORP - adding new plant, remove discontinued SKU).
- Validate master data in SAP are correct and coordinate with new SKU set up.
- Analyze and measure different metrics while conducting root cause analysis on underperforming metrics to manager.
- Manage inventory levels at 3PLs, monitor TOTS, and coordinate with dispositions.
- Bachelor (preferred but not required)
- Advanced Excel
- Data analytics
- +3 years of prior experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top