Job Description Summary
City/Cities:Ho Chi Minh City
Job Posting End Date:July 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:We are seeking a Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Manager (SRA Manager) for our Vietnam and Cambodia businesses, based in HCMC Vietnam.
Responsibilities would include:
- (Compliance) Facilitate and ensure compliance of new and existing products, ingredients, packaging, labeling, and claims using standardized processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- (Protect Products/Ingredients Reputation) Proactively identify and mitigate ingredient, packaging and product risks by sensing and implementing BU strategies to contain the issue
- (Advocacy) Implement broad-based Scientific, Regulatory and Health/Wellness Engagement with key stakeholders at local and BU level by advancing relationships, partnerships and programs.
- (Promote Science) Collaboratively invest and drive evidence-based science to influence Key Opinion Leaders. Leverage industry, trade and scientific organizations in ASEAN to cultivate science to reaffirm the safety and highlight the benefits of our beverages.
Suitable applicants would possess the following experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years in the product registration process, regulatory and scientific interacting with external stakeholders and handling regulatory affairs with the government institutions.
- Minimum 3-5 years in food science/technology, health and nutrition, food safety and regulatory area or related field (e.g. Toxicology, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Medical or Pharmaceutical) will be advantages
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university in Food Science & Technology, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Pharmacy, or other related science background.
Travel to other cities within South East Asia will be around 10-20% of the time.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top