Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola Company is looking for awesome software developers to help us build a critical project to drive our e-commerce capabilities. We are building a brand new team (more than 30 new positions) who will build and mantain solutions for all the Americas. You will be part of an engaging workplace with significant benefits and life balance options; you will have the chance to learn and develop both your technical and soft skills. We are looking for high energy professionals that want to make a difference, learn and have fun.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintain FullStack solutions—including writing specifications, design/layout, coding, agile team principles
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Working and build strong relationship with Solution Architects and Platform Architects to fit in Coca-Cola standards and guidelines to champion best practices and guide and influence team on leveraging such practices
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things
- Work with product manager to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition
- Build strong relationships across the business, that may be leveraged to product better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 3+ years of experience developing Fullstack framework
- Effective Communication both in Spanish and English
- Able to design/write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code balancing beauty & pragmatism
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns
- Experience with front-end web UI debugging (Chrome dev console)
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology
- Can connect beyond the Technical speak, Excells at problem solving, pragmatic and energetic
- Able to prepare create and align workplans
- Skilled at backlog management and smartly raising risks and solving issues
- Can help coach and groom junior developers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins, GIT
- Experience in commercial, B2B solutions is a plus
- Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO or PMP (Project Management Professional) is a plus
- Proficiency in Jira, or similar Agile life cycle management tools
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top