Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola Company is looking for an awesome rock star to build its Technological Capabilities. This position will have the fantastic opportunity to lead the development of a top Coca-Cola product to drive our e-commerce Salesforce solutions. Starting with strong Salesforce know-how and hands-on people leadership, the position will have the chance to build a new team (more than 30 headcounts). This new team will design, develop and support solutions that will help us grow exponentially for all the Americas. The Salesforce Practice Lead will work in a highly empowered and engaging environment.
• Lead from the front-lines to define, design and implement high quality Salesforce solutions
• Work with business and technical teams, translating business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design of solutions, this responsibility includes coordination of technical teams to deliver results
• Guides development of team members, helping improve technical and soft skills (people management strategy)
• Leads architecture and design for the Salesforce technology stack maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO and ensuring the architecture design is aligned to the Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Lead from the front-lines to define, design and implement high quality Salesforce solutions
- Work with business and technical teams, translating business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design of solutions, this responsibility includes coordination of technical teams to deliver results
- Guides development of team members, helping improve technical and soft skills (people management strategy)
- Leads architecture and design for the Salesforce technology stack maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO and ensuring the architecture design is aligned to the Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in the IT field
- 8+ years of hands-on Salesforce development either in configuration or programming
- 5+ years leading complex teams
- Solid experience as platform architect, providing technical leadership / guidance designing enterprise software
- Experience leading teams in full stack development
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources
- Effective communication both in Spanish and English
- Can connect beyond the Technical speak
- Able to prepare, create, and align Roadmaps
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology
- Skilled at managing and growing people, specially junior/technical resources
- Excells at problem solving, pragmatic and energetic
- Be able to influence across all levels of the organization
- MBA or similar master degree
- Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO or PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Proficiency in Jira, or similar Agile life cycle management tools
- Experience using CI/CD tools - Bitbucket, Github, GoCD, Bamboo, or Terraform
- Experience in commercial, B2B solutions
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top