Job Description Summary:Manages the day to day operations of the franchise incl. marketing, commercial and financial; executes strategies with bottling partners; assists management with identifying opportunities, providing recommendations and implementing key initiatives incl. sales planning, monitoring sales activity records etc.; reviews and implements revenue growth opportunities/solutions. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Lead Embonor integration and transformation including relationship and alignment with BO GM. Ensure results delivery, investments, organizational development and capabilities needed to prepare for future growth.
- Lead strategic, operational and commercial projects impacting Chile Franchise Unit as a whole (RGM 2.0, Chile 2030-2X, strategic vision, new business and distribution models integration).
- Lead Embonor Frontline Cell organization through key processes, including annual BP, Agile@Franchise implementation including BO-KO Integrated teams, monthly business management routines and operating routines.
- Leading Bottlers experience
- Planning / Rolling Estimate Process / Forecasting
- Marketing Operating Strategies
- Bottler Operations and Economics Analysis
- Go-To-Market Strategy (execution principles, Distribution Channels, Retailer Economics)
- BP Process
- Strong Negotiation skills required
- MLT Cross/functional Teams
- CIF / Innovation Process (Project Leader) and FPR Process
- 8 - 10 years acting as Commercial Manager, Trade marketing Manager or Operations Manager.
- Bachellor Degree
- Fluent in English and advanced in Spanish.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top