Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English, and accurately and legibly complete forms. Able to read and comprehend written materials, signs and product labels and follow directions. Able to perform simple mathematics and learn basic Statistical Process Control techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed performance expectations, especially in categories of Attendance,
- Safety, and Teamwork. Familiar with and able to run automated equipment, including fillers and palletizers.
- Familiar with how casing equipment operates.
- Be able to do repetitive stooping, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, and standing while operating equipment.
- Walk on platforms, repeatedly climb stairs, equipment, and ladders up to 20 ft.
- Good mechanical aptitude to be able to sequence equipment for proper start-up and shut-down, understanding machinery and conveyor logic and controls, and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Able to identify line problems, non-conforming product, and employ corrective actions.
- Possess a valid forklift license and be able to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Trained and Authorized to perform LOTO to affectively clear jams, rearrange cases, and perform clean-ups
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work an eight (8) hour shift with overtime and or extended hours as required and work any shift as directed.
- Gain a forklift license and operate forklift safely.
- Complete sanitation PM's on a timely basis.
- Maintain GMP: clean, sweep, mop, and scrub production area floors, walls, and ceilings as required.
- Set-up, operate and troubleshoot all filling and palletizing equipment, including mechanical and programmable controls.
- Complete the necessary filler, conveyor and palletizer adjustments for changeovers.
- Perform regimens necessary to keep coding equipment in good operating order.
- Set up packaging codes according to instructions.
- Visually inspect all incoming materials and outgoing products and make minor adjustments as needed.
- Perform and evaluate package integrity tests.
- Lift or rearrange cases up to 50 lbs. and occasionally perform hand stacking and pallet sorting functions.
- Assist forklift drivers with lower level problems with pallets, slip sheets, and/or stretch wrappers.
- Monitor the performance of fillers and related equipment.
- Monitor the performance of multiple palletizers simultaneously and respond efficiently to correct malfunctions.
- Identify non-conforming product, such as poorly glued boxes, improper codes and/or labels.
- Identify and report product or machine problems to production, maintenance, and/or warehouse personnel through the use of plant intercoms and or 2-Way radios.
- Monitor computer terminals and OIT screens.
- Perform additional production responsibilities as assigned.
- Adhere to all LOTO requirements.
- Perform all essential job functions affecting quality according to Quality System procedures, work instructions and Company standards, as identified for this position.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top