Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:The Senior Manager, Consumer Analytics & Insights will support the Hydration category and brand units needs for strategic consulting, marketing research, and consumer & marketplace analytics. This will include leading custom research & analytics in the areas of brand strategy, communication, and innovation, analytics in support of hydration, training on intelligence platforms, and ad hoc analyses at the direction of the Brand & Consumer Insights leadership. Additionally, this role will interface directly with the Category Insights team to ensure effective cross-pollination of knowledge from Brand to Commercial to NRS/NFS, and collaborate on major CBU initiatives.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Identify & execute custom research in working with Brand teams, while integrating insights with other internal or syndicated resources. Manage suppliers and associated research budget & methodologies, initiating & reviewing fieldwork, determining analytic plans, and generating final reports/presentations to commercialize the intelligence.
- Lead & execute analytics & research to support the innovation funnel from idea development to assessment of in-market potential of innovation ideas.
- Support the monthly & quarterly MOT routines in ongoing management & tracking of brand performance, via scheduled reporting & ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Develop and commercialize routines to best inform Marketing teams on key drivers of performance, in collaboration with the Category, Decision Science, and Competitive Intelligence teams to ensure a holistic and consistent view.
- Responsibilities include routine interaction with Strategic Marketing & Brand Marketing associates; direct interaction expected with:
- Brand Directors, Senior Brand Managers, Brand Managers, and Associate Brand Managers
- External Suppliers
- Other Strategy & Insights associates (Decision Science, Commercial Insights, etc.)
This person will be the subject matter expert in all aspects of market research and will be able to guide their business unit colleagues on how to effectively use research.
- MBA highly desirable, but not required
Required Work Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in custom research and/or marketing analytics/business intelligence within the consumer goods industry
- Experience in working directly with Marketing teams and designing, executing, and analyzing primary & secondary data
- 9+ years of experience in custom research and/or marketing analytics and/or business intelligence
- Experience across fast moving consumer goods categories
- Business Consulting Skills: Ability to identify opportunities and gaps for both KO and customers/channels via a holistic understanding of business fundamentals and application of quantitative and qualitative industry, consumer and marketing mix insights.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate complex information and implications both verbally, in interactions with senior customer leaders, and in written presentations, utilizing "storytelling techniques" to communicate a clear, compelling and cohesive story.
- Analytic Skills: Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify patterns, opportunities and gaps, and integrate across disparate data sources.
- Marketing Research Knowledge: Knowledge of industry resources (e.g., Nielsen/IRI, Mintel, Kantar, shopper card data, etc.), analytic tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.) and proprietary tools (e.g., Bev360, CBL, ISHOP, etc.).
- Technical Familiarity: Ability to learn and effectively use information/business tools and platforms (i.e., CCV software platform, MS Office Suite, etc.) to obtain and analyze relevant information.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top