Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The primary focus of the Senior Supply Chain Analyst is to enable National Product Supply Group's (NPSG) mission of supporting all Regional Producing Bottlers (RPBs) by maximizing System production efficiencies and market opportunities to strengthen the competitiveness of the Coca-Cola System in the United States. NPSG's mission is fulfilled through governance of: (1) Network optimization of plant to distribution center sourcing for concentrate, coldfill products (2) Strategic capital investment and divestment planning; and (3) New product / packaging innovation planning.
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst supports the NPSG mission through creation of supply chain optimization models which are used for developing operational strategies at a local and national level. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst engages on multiple projects simultaneously and works closely with cross-functional team members to develop, recommend, and financially justify supply chain strategies. In addition, the Senior Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for projects aligned with a commercialization business platform and represents Innovation Planning in various CCNA Common Innovation Framework Process meetings.
Develop Product Supply Assessments in support of both CCNA and RPB Commercialization Processes
- Gather and analyze supply chain data such as forecasts, freight costs, manufacturing costs, capital requirements, and production capacity in order to develop supply chain models
- Utilize JDA Supply Chain Strategist to determine optimal plant to distribution center sourcing plans for new products and packages
- Leverage insights from optimization results and cross-functional teams to assess capability, capacity, and costs to support the launch of new products and packages
- Run scenario / sensitivity analyses in order to understand implications of input variability
- Create value chains and IRR models, perform cash flow analysis, and develop business cases for capital investment justification
- Support Product Supply Assessments for governed coldfill projects as well as non-governed hotfill/chilled projects
Lead Innovation Planning projects through established validation processes with key stakeholders
- Lead project validation discussions with cross-functional teams to review modeling and financial assumptions and outputs associated with each business case
- Create necessary supporting documents such as RPB specific sourcing files to enable effective project validation discussions with RPBs and CCNA stakeholders (utilizing Tableau, JDA, Excel, PPT)
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback in revised recommendations as needed in order to finalize business case and gain stakeholder alignment
Create and conduct presentations for NPSG and RPB senior management regarding the recommendation of various studies and projects, including driving alignment for proposed recommendation
- Present project based findings and recommendations to NPSG Board and Forum members, Senior Leadership within RPB's / CCNA, Regional Bottler Personnel, and CCNA Brand and Commercial Leadership
- Track and report progress for implemented projects and workstreams
- Provide workstream and process updates to NPSG Board as needed
Support continuous improvement initiatives/projects for Innovation Planning
- Independently identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Update and maintain tools used for modeling and project assessments. This includes support the National Sourcing Model refresh, input automation tool, finance / ERA tools, and various access databases
- Conduct Product Supply Post Launch Reviews as needed to assess performance of new initiatives (DNNSI, COGS, Volume, and Capital at Minimum)
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in the areas of Engineering, Finance, Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics
- 1 to 3 years work in experience in the areas of Finance, Distribution Network Analysis, Manufacturing, Production Network Optimization, Transportation, Demand Planning, or other areas related to Supply Chain
- Prefer 1+ years of network modeling or supply chain optimization experience
- Deep understanding of network optimization and end-to-end supply chain knowledge
- Ability to communicate results of complex projects with minimal oversight from management team
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and draw conclusions from large data sets
- Attention to detail
- Work effectively with others in a cross-functional environment to achieve results and gain alignment
- Strong preference to work in a highly collaborative, team-based culture
- Must be adaptable and able to handle multiple and varied tasks within a fast paced, dynamic environment
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top