Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Direct the work and train other warehouse department employees
- Read, scan and print labels as necessary
- Rotation between warehouse lead and dispatch activities as necessary
- Document all product and material transfers and shipments
- Receive, store, and distribute material and product as required
- Identify non-conforming product
- Scheduled loading and delivery times for materials and finished product
- Perform inventory reconciliation
- Perform audits as scheduled and requested
- Research inventory discrepancies as needed
- Consolidate bills of lading for transfer to the shipping office
- Responsible for dispatching truck drivers and loaders
- Work with customers if a truck arrives late or early
- Conduct startup meetings assigning daily work positions to forklift operators as necessary
- Monitor and manage the materials forklift operators and their functions
- Train and mentor forklift operators on warehouse processes and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by the warehouse supervisors and manager
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Forklift certification required
- 3-5 years' experience in warehousing / manufacturing, required
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Working knowledge of SAP to include accessing and collecting data, ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, issue work flow to employees through SAP process, explain data and communicate results.
- Meet all basic plant employment criteria, to include a good attendance record.
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within 60 working days of start date
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Standing and walking for continuous periods, including 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours.
- Ability to bend, lift and/or twist.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Ability to grip, grasp, and squeeze materials, parts, hand tools, and products.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations
- Ability to work 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary
- Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
- Ability to read equipment operations manuals.
- Ability to visually identify and recognize material, part, and product defects.
- Ability to participate in job development training (i.e. trouble-shooting, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed in a warehouse of a high-speed bottling, manufacturing, and warehouse environment.
- Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc.
- Working hours must be flexible with the ability to work all shifts and extended hours as required.
- Personal protective equipment to include but not limited to steel-toed footwear, safety glasses, hearing protection and uniform requirements.
- Hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals.
- Cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Train new associates
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Team
- Travel to vendor and other Company locations
- Delivering presentations
- Operate general office equipment, i.e., fax, copier, and supplies
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top