Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Global Learning Operations Lead is responsible for the successful delivery of high-quality learning and development related services The Global Learning Operations Lead provides coaching and leadership to a team of 8-10 associates and ensures that work is conducted in alignment with regional and global policies, processes, in accordance to SLAs as well as legal and statutory compliance. The role partners closely with Client Managers, Facilitators, SBPs, COEs and global teams for the delivery of all policies, programs and tasks across all regions -APAC, EMEA, LAG and NAG. The role also partners closely with the above stakeholders across geographies, to drive standardization, improvements and effectiveness of services provided, utilizing relevant measurement and feedback tools to ensure the quality and value of service delivered meets KO standards and Operating / Service Level Agreements. The Global Learning Operations Lead act as the main of point of contact for customer/business escalation related to any of the Learning & Development Services. The role also partners with the Global Learning Deployment Manager to implement process improvement initiatives and global operational strategies that leverage regional best practices to drive greater effectiveness and efficiencies. The role is key to deploying global improvements in systems and tools coming from the Business Process Leader and the Learning, Leadership and Capability Development Management.
Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations through the design, implementation and maintenance of process control mechanisms for managing the Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development processes taking into consideration:
- Responsible for maintenance of Service Level Agreements in alignment with the Operational Level Agreements and considering requirements and expectations from key internal customers.
- Define and implement the process control to assure that appropriate corrective actions are triggered when necessary.
- Establish the knowledge management procedures and oversee their correct execution across the teams for the sustainability of service quality across processes and regions.
- This role will act as the main of point of contact for customer/business escalation related to any of the LAG Talent Acquisition or Learning & Development Services, ensuring resolutions are provided on a timely manner and exceeding the customer expectations in order to improve the user experience. The Talent and Learning & Development Lead will be responsible to ensure all necessary actions are taken to correct any escalated issue, as well as prevent them from happening again by making sure every situation is analysed, root cause is found and actions plans are defined as needed
- Responsible for the development of the annual plan based on statistical historic data review and focusing on driving operational excellence considering:
- Annual activities deployment based on courses annual needs and hiring requirements.
- Staffing strategy definition for high volume periods.
- Definition of the team´s workload for each period.
- Responsible for the training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees. This role is responsible to work with each of the team members to ensure each of them has clear objectives for the year as well as an adequate career and development plan according to their expectations and skills. Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills.
- Interact with the HR Leadership team in Latin America and Corporate, leading periodic routines to present business results. Work with them to define new strategies, action plans and priorities that will lead to new initiatives to drive process improvements and add value to the service. Focuses on understanding the requirements of customers. Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers by gaining their trust and respect and by leading customers to new insights and perspectives. Anticipates and mobilizes appropriate resources to increase responsiveness to customer needs.
- Be the Point of Contact for GBS LAG Talent Acquisition, participating in meetings and presenting Talent Acquisition Metrics Dashboards and Root Cause analysis when required. Connect our contributions with the business needs; ensuring the TAS (Talent Acquisition Specialists) have routines established with their TAPs (Talent Acquisition Partners), including meeting minutes and action plans that help them build a strong and trustable relationship.
- Be the Point of Contact for GBS Learning & Development within Americas, participating in meetings integrating both regular courses, Forums, White Gloves programs and Marketing courses, presenting Metrics Dashboards, trends and Root Cause analysis when required and to ensure the logistics process always meet pre-established and new business requirements through the understanding of the learning & development needs for the business.
- Identify specific processes that need to be optimized, define and agree action plans with the key stakeholders to improve the delivery of Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development services focus on improving Customer Satisfaction. Evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of processes, and tools utilizing relevant measurement and feedback mechanisms and make necessary modifications.
- Responsible for managing the standardization of particularities between regions and different employee types, taking part of the discussions and decision making process.
Education Requirements: University/Advanced degree
Related Work Experience:
- At least 5 years in Global Business Services environment, and Customer Service operations/functions and process management.
- Preferably an expert on Human Resources Processes
- Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insight and drive Customer value
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
- Global Business Services management
- Event Coordination management
- People Management Skills
- Managing Process
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement using Operational Excellence methodologies (OE certified)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top