Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will provide HR consultation and support to a Lean Center function or sub function. The HRBP is responsible for leading, implementing and delivering HR initiatives. The HRBP will act as a change agent. This role works collaboratively with leaders to prioritize strategic people priorities and solutions that accelerate the achievement of business plans through talent management, diversity and inclusion, rewards and recognition and organizational effectiveness.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Act as a change agent to further enhance our growth culture, a culture that is externally focused, empowered, fast/agile, “smart” risk taking and accountable.
- Build credibility with clients by providing insight and guidance on HR or broader business issues
- Design and leverage integrated people strategies based on a holistic understanding of our diverse workforce; enabling the attraction, development, and retention of top talent.
- Understand the overall organizational structure and make recommendations as business needs continue to evolve.
- Partner with leaders on organization design and team dynamics.
- Support deployment of global HR initiatives and programs.
- Responsible for partnering with COEs and Integrated Services in the areas of Talent and Development, Employee Relations, Compensation, Diversity, and Employee Engagement.
- Takes accountability for HR services delivery across client group(s), working with Associate Services to drive a high quality Associate Experience.
- Build and maintain professional external network to stay abreast of trend changes in all aspects of HR. Ability to translate external business trends into internal organization actions. Ability to understand the general business conditions (e.g., social, technological, economic, political, environmental, and demographic trends) that affect our industry.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Related Work Experience:
- 7+ years of HR work experience, preferably as a HR generalist
- Knowledge in a broad range of HR functional areas
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Collaboration in a matrix environment
- Change Agent
- Leads the commercialization and execution of the people plan and prioritized HR initiatives with mid-sized, less complex client groups. Including project planning, change management, communication, execution and measurement.
- Acts as the account manager and consultant for mid-sized, less complex client group. Directly executes or partners/coordinates across the HR model to deliver HR services. Responsively delivers on client's needs and approaches challenges with a solutions mindset - driving speed, quality and future improvements.
- Supports the design and execution of operating model changes, organizational restructures and re-wiring initiatives. Develops and executes the enabling change management strategies and plans.
- Supports the commercialization of talent management, performance enablement and diversity strategies for a mid-sized, less complex client group. Directly facilitates or supports the facilitation of people development forums focused on long-term and short-term talent planning, talent movement, succession planning, career management, and talent development.
- Coaches senior leaders on leadership impact, and educates senior leaders, people managers and employees on HR policies, plans, programs, practices, processes, and tools to ensure knowledge transfer, enhanced people management capability and HR service delivery.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top