Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The West Region Sales Manager will be responsible for growing profitable growth of CCNA brands within the Natural channel. They will work directly with retailers, distributors, and broker partners and manage a team of Area Sales Managers. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative group within CCNA that's making a difference.
- Support Area Sales Managers and Brokers to achieve profitable selling and execution of NSST portfolio within the assigned region and create effective measures to hold teams accountable to business plan objectives. Includes educating teams on products and areas of opportunity, creating incentive programs, track progress on initiatives such as void closures, new item placements, etc.
- Build and nurture key customer relationships to create value for our partners and grow NSST brand portfolio. Present new items and lead successful product launches, create programming that drives success for the retailer and grows share and profitability for the P&L.
- Effective communication with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Effective management of P&L and Opex budgets such as marketing and T&E.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the business: field marketing, Commercial, Distributor Manager, Finance, and Brand teams.
- Team player who is excited to join an inclusive team where diversity is respected and where all strive to create an environment that is a great place to work.
- Ideal candidate must be based on the West coast, close to a major airport.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience Required:
- 6-8 years' experience in outside sales and management, preferably in the beverage and/or CPG industry
- 5-8+ years' experience in sales and management in the beverage industry
- Experience in the Natural Industry
- Minimum 2 years people leadership experience
- Ability to organize and lead management teams successfully
- Results driven
- Demonstrated success with profit contribution responsibilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts at the highest levels of the organization
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities; demonstrated ability to identify and leverage opportunities; identify problems and determine course corrections in regards to SKU rationalization for customers and/or distributors
- Proficient in the use of tools, technology and applications of required software
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Work well both independently and as a team
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top