Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Designs information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture; works on more complex, larger and higher importance/impact projects; analyzes information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system; writes system and programming specifications; estimates the costs of system solutions. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to generate system and user experience design and operational requirements and shepherd solutions to propel Freestyle platform and business capabilities forward.
- Act as a business owner of Freestyle platforms by proposing new features and capabilities, innovating and enhancing requirements provided by stakeholders.
- Identify project stakeholders and user classes. Document user class characteristics. Identify appropriate representatives for each user class and negotiate their responsibilities.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as user personas, wireframes, use cases and business scenarios, where appropriate.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Implement ways to reuse requirements across multiple Freestyle product platforms.
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates.
- Provide business and user support for one or more Freestyle ecosystem production platforms
Key Technical and Functional Skills Needed:
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities, resolve conflicts, and build alignment across project stakeholders (collaborating with platform managers, marketing, engineering, IT, operations).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convey information and ideas in a clear, meaningful and timely manner; providing information through a variety of media to engage people in the interaction.
- Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say
- Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops.
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
- Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization.
- Complex problem-solving skills, the ability to identify technical performance gaps, use data mining and analytical tools to characterize the business impact and identify root causes, and use engineering skills and tools to develop and implement solutions to complex problems with significant impact to performance or customers.
- Thinking systemically skills, Ability to understand the complexities and interdependencies of information and events in order to develop more effective solutions and ideas.
- Knowledge of and the ability to understand, design, apply, administer, and troubleshoot software systems.
- •Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Design.
- Masters or advanced degree and certificates with direct applicability preferred.
Related Work Experience and Knowledge skills:
- 3+ years' experience in requirements documentation, analysis, prioritization, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice using Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years' experience in the practice of requirements engineering according to a product and/or software development life cycle in a team environment.
- Distinctive UI and UX design skills and experience, including annotated wireframe and use case creation.
- Experience using and supporting Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top