Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Field based, McDonald's Account Director who leads and directs a highly complex relationship map with our McDonald's U.S. customer and The Coca-Cola system.
Single point of contact within McDonald's Regional Geography with accountability for delivering business results with the customer (Corporate owned restaurants and Franchisees) across all business functions: Account Management, Marketing, Operations, Innovation, Supply Chain and Distribution.
Collaborates with the McDonald's Division Operations resources for support as necessary for customization and complex issue resolution, coordinating resources as necessary.
Accountable for growing the customer and Coca-Cola's business while delivering superior results in Volume, Profit, Quality, Promotions, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Single point of contact within McDonald's Regional Geography with accountability for delivering business results with the customer (Corporate owned restaurants and Franchisees) across all business functions: Account Management, Marketing, Operations, Innovation, Supply Chain and Distribution
- Coordinates with agencies, suppliers, and vendors to create market/store activation plans in support of regional/Local initiatives (LSM)
- Sells in new programs, promotions, and tactics aligned with the national beverage strategy
- Collaborates with the McDonald's Division Operations Center of Excellence resources (centralized support) for support as necessary for customization and complex issue resolution, coordinating resources to meet customer capital and service needs
- Accountable for growing the customer's and TCCC business and deliver superior results in Volume, Profit, Quality, Service and Customer Satisfaction
Work Experience: 8 years minimum B to B sales/c-suite relationship development, customer/consumer marketing, operations, and commercialization experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred
Functional Skills/Key Responsibilities:
- Utilize complex data, knowledge, and consumer/market insights to develop a beverage strategy and region growth plan that drives sparkling and still category growth
- Identify, address, and resolve complex problems with end-to-end solutions throughout the entire value chain from selling through execution and collections
- Influence and collaborate with internal McDonald's (TMD) Operations Center of Excellence associates, external customer leadership hierarchy and franchisees to find common ground for beverage innovation and profitable beverage growth
- Formulate appropriate restaurant equipment/capital recommendations to maximize beverage quality beverage quality and consumer satisfaction
- Master the complexities of the McDonald's equipment platforms, that often require sourcing and management of specialty service providers to meet McDonald's needs
- Apply enterprise-wide lens to harness and share best practices to gain efficiencies and synergies across North America
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to build relationships and interact effectively to influence internal and external constituents to deliver results. Includes Business Reviews, Stewardship & Opportunity Identification
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) with versatility to lead communications in a highly complex external organizational matrix with McDonald's owners, corporate officers, distributors and extensive 3rd party suppliers
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities across all functions to resolve complex customer issues and mine opportunities unique to TCCC
- Unique program development to support new product launches, digital consumer experiences, and service offerings to provide customers/consumers unique product, equipment, and engagement platforms
- Administer category management and deep analysis of business performance exceptions and gaps to influence customer investment in beverage growth platforms, programs, promotions and systems
- Role requires strategic selling, financial acumen, operations & technical expertise, customer account management and system knowledge skills to achieve success
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top