Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Working under the leadership of the Director, Scientific Information & Product Stewardship - will support the development, optimization, and management of SRA Compliance related activities (in Picasso & Decernis) and provide support in projects aiming at digitizing compliance/regulatory data and processes. The work will include support for compliance projects with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders.
- Key Duties/Responsibilities
- Manage all Picasso SRA nutrition and compliance-related activities - updates for all Ingredient Nutrition data, ingredient/BO reports development and sharing with stakeholders (global SRA associates). Training and issue management with Global SRA associates
- Maintain and lead the work related to regulatory compliance software (Rosetta) for food additive/recipes & claims. Engage and manage issues with the software provider. Provide training to global SRA associates. Coordinated to house the information for training available at the Coca-Cola University.
- Support cross-functional projects for Picasso - Provide input, on the business process for any attribute changes along with testing in Picasso for SRA.
- Provide regulatory Compliance information for McDonald's Merlin tool and other similar Customer related tools. Provide Training and use of the compliance tools.
- Technical Skills: Take out the deleted skills
- Regulatory knowledge: knowledge of the food regulatory and political landscape (e.g. regulations, issues, federal/state/local government responsibilities and interactions) affecting food and beverages globally. Ability to locate and navigate through national and international regulations and standards for ingredients, food, and beverages, and food contact materials
- Food Science: Knowledge of principles and techniques of basic food science and their application to the food and beverage industry
- Nutrition: Knowledge of basic nutrition concepts and definitions involved in basic nutritional labeling and claims.
- Process Improvement: Ability to analyze existing processes and identify more efficient ways to accomplish goals and meet customer and client requirements; ability to continuously improve processes through regular assessment and adjustment.
- Project Management: Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed - upon success criteria) to establish clear goals and accountabilities. Also includes the ability to develop project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans
- Minimum Requirements
- Minimum Postgraduate/MSc degree. MS/Postgraduate Degree in Food Science, Nutrition and/or Chemistry. 3-10 years' with at least 3 years' experience in the food industry (minimum of 5 years' experience in food regulatory and compliance activities preferred).
- Qualifications - change as follows.
- Postgraduate/Master's degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry or related disciplines
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top