Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Collaborate with and support the executive and IR team in executing the IR strategy, operating plans, and global IR program. The primary operating objective of the IR program is to educate and update investors and security analysts about the company to achieve a fair relative valuation by accurately representing and promoting the company within the bounds of securities regulations.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the IRO and other IR staff members to create and communicate investment messages.
- Support IR Team on investor presentations. Collaborate with internal business groups to gather information and prep management on the key questions investors and analysts will ask.
- Work with internal teams to gather global performance data, competitive analysis, and in-depth financial and strategic information to draft and issue earnings and news releases on material information to the investment community and other external stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing support to analyze the company's stock price, relative stock price, brokerage analysts' estimates and perceptions, industry and peer company news, economic data and the stock market.
- Create and maintain complex financial models for both the Company and its competitors to develop an internal strategic and competitive framework from which senior management team can better assess overall corporate performance and institutional investor expectations.
- Analyze the current and potential institutional ownership of the company's stock and assist in creating a plan to develop the optimal shareholder base for the company.
- Coordinates conference call and webcast hosting logistics for the quarterly analyst conference call (setting up conference call, running call management software and participant queues during the call) and investor conferences.
- Maintains and oversees suppliers for the IR website section and content.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; CPA, CFA or MBA preferred
Related Work Experience: At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- A clear and thorough understanding of the financial modelling techniques used by security analysts to project a company's operating and financial performance
- An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets and the ability to establish new relationships in new industries quickly
- Advanced PowerPoint knowledge and skills
- A good understanding of securities regulations, strategic communication, public relations, marketing, advertising and the media
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outstanding ability to communicate using these qualities and skills
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor
- A person with an insatiable appetite to learn more
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top