Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:August 8, 2019
Job Description Summary:Provide thought leadership and develop strategies, architectures, systems, processes and tools to step change our Connections Planning in service of delivering against stated business goals in close cooperation with brand team.
Manager media agency in terms on providing best services and prices. Lead digital strategy and innovations.
1. Supervise Connections Strategy, Architecture and Ideation for a brand(s) with strategic oversight for full integration of brand(s) Connections Plans for Owned, Earned, Shared, and Paid Connections, including media and brand PR plans.20% time allocation
2. Manage media budgets efficiently and effectively delivering long-term sustainable competitive advantage at lowest possible costs (annual negotiations); benchmarking to measure competitive advantage on an on-going basis; and developing strong relationships with key media suppliers and using agency resources to achieve objectives. 5% time allocation
3. Develop strategies, processes, practices and tools that enable the Company to improve digital expertise, manage digital strategies to make brands more competitive on the market, find new way of optimization, create new technologies (DMP etc). 30% time allocation
4. Maps out an integrated consumer strategy using our existing ecosystem, or building new channels and productsIdentifies opportunities, embeds strategies, defines and implements digital experiences and services ecosystem. 20% time allocation
5. Provide leadership in building organizational capabilities by identifying needs or gaps, creating a plan to close gaps, and ensuring plan execution to enable game changing marketing by providing input and needed information. Provide media/digital trainings, competitive intelligence and market intelligence to increase level of media/digital expertise in the marketing team. 10% time allocation
6. Identifies and leads strategic partnerships with media and technology vendors based on consumer trends. 5% time allocation
7. Lead the annual implementation of Value Based Compensation for Media Agency Partners (setting of Scope, Valuation of Deliverables, Briefing, Negotiation etc.).Conduct all annual evaluations of Media Agency Partners 10% time allocation.
- On the job experience in IMC development, strong understanding of media tools and proficient in digital, with entrepreneurship mindset.
- 5 years working experience
Has worked most of his/her career in a collaborative working situation, in which different viewpoints from a range of stakeholders needed to be taken into account to arrive at a productive solution.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top