Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This role will support the training and communications initiatives for all of the teams within the Ethics & Compliance Office, including Code of Business Conduct, International Trade, Anti-Bribery and Privacy. The training includes managing deployment of online training to company employees worldwide, as well development and tracking of offline training as needed. The role will also manage developing and delivering communications across various internal channels, including email and the intranet, and also on the company's external website.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Manage all training content from external vendor, including semi-customization of annual Code of Business Conduct training and minor customizations to other courses. Includes partnering with internal subject matter experts to ensure content is relevant to employees and customizations provide any additional information employees should know.
- Manage process and procedures related to deploying online training through a learning management system and monitoring completion rates.
- Determine most effective methods for delivery of the ethics & compliance communications and ensure content is deployed. Occasionally draft ethics & compliance communications regarding training, policy or other initiatives, including communication to and from senior leaders.
- Support offline ethics & compliance training program, including refreshing and development of content in partnership with subject matter experts and monitoring completion rates for any required offline training.
- Develop and monitor execution of an annual communication plan to ensure content is evenly distributed over time where possible and to ensure appropriate time management against scheduled initiatives (such as annual COBC training, certification, etc.). Establish methods to measure effectiveness of communications.
- Monitor ethics & compliance content on Connect and Journey to ensure it remains relevant and accurate. Recommend content changes as needed and draft content with input from internal subject matter experts.
- Monitor strategic training and communication priorities across the various ethics & compliance teams by validating priorities over time with the teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- 5-7 Years' experience. At least 5 years' experience managing large-scale programs focused on communications and/or learning & development, with at least 2 years doing so in the Ethics & Compliance space preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project management, including schedule development, coordination, and maintenance - ideally on an enterprise-wide scale.
- Experience in executing a broad range of communication strategies with particular emphasis on the ability to communicate complicated information to a broad audience.
- Experience with learning technologies and providers.
- Must be a highly organized and motivated self-starter with acute attention to detail.
- Must be a creative and critical thinker who is resourceful and flexible in approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence; effective at interacting and building relationships with and influencing all levels of the organization.
- Must operate with high standard of integrity and display a genuine interest in and enthusiasm about the Ethics & Compliance program.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top