Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:July 21, 2019
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:The Field Execution Manager (FEM) assists the sales organization with execution of business plan initiatives ranging from marketing calendar execution through the order to cash process. This individual attends team manager/sales manager meetings to ensure communication of initiatives and address any concerns field may be experiencing at store level. The FEM also follows up to ensure communication is clear at the market unit levels on upcoming promotions and initiatives as well as attends customer specific team conference calls/meetings. Communication from the National Account Team out to the field through system processes are important work streams that the FEM leads on behalf of the team. Involvement with key industry and customer events such as trade shows, conventions and special forums are requirements that fall within the FEM's job responsibilities as well.
Scale & Scope:
- Primary responsibility will be to support the Sodexo and Healthcare Sales team customer portfolios with execution through outlets which will have national coverage as well as the franchised bottlers.
- Collaboration will be required to work with the other FEM's in the group to drive results through efficiency and effectiveness of work and scaling across the enterprise.
- Will be working across Coca-Cola system (including Bottling system).
Competencies - Leader of Self:
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term
- Delivers Results
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Develops and Inspires Others
- Sets a Winning Example
- Presentation skills required
- Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of MNC/Matrix internal databases
- Bachelor's degree in business/related field.
- 3-5 years in sales support and/or account coordination preferred
- Knowledge of Coca-Cola system and Bottlers preferred.
Travel Requirements: (15%)
- Minimal travel required to support customer meetings, trade shows, conventions, training, etc.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top