Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:August 1, 2019
Job Description Summary:Here at The Coca-Cola Company we have a lot of data. By working with our Bottling partners, we sell our products in nearly every country in the world and we're constantly evolving, growing, and learning. The types of data we have include consumer, customer, product, 3rd party, local, regional, national, and global. We're looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join our team in Global IT to help with our Master Data Management portfolio.
This individual will work as the lead architect for the data tower within our ERP Transformation program. Today, in our MDM suite we're using tools like SAP MDM/MDG, Information Steward, Data Services and Informatica to name a few. In addition, our MDM solutions enable the use of data analytics, business intelligence, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and more. This position collaborates with cross functional Business partners to understand and develop initiatives, digital strategy, architecture, and roadmaps that successfully enable data solutions.
- Provides thought leadership and solution architecture in defining the end to end Master Data Strategy - covering Finance, Vendor, Customer and Material Master
- Consult with solution project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the Data architecture and standards of the Company.
- Manages the solutions (processes, data, applications, business controls, roles, and metrics) through appropriate change management processes and tools.
- Ensures all SAP based Master data management solutions are documented with up-to-date information that accurately reflects the latest functionality and specifications.
- Performs configuration, testing, deployment management and support for various SAP MDM/MDG based solutions using and integrating also with non-SAP technology and data sources
- Serves as the key expert in the SAP Master data area
- Understanding of capability delivery using Agile Methodology - familiarity with concepts of Agile.
- Work with Solution Integrators to drive the right solution to address business needs
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline,
- Certification in MDM tools
- 10+ years of work experience in IT or relevant related field
- Experience with SAP Master data management processes and tools ( SAP MDM/MDG, etc)
- Very good process and data modelling and data analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of SAP Master data in the areas of Procurement, Manufacturing, Finance and Sales and their specifics and usage across the different SAP products.
- Experience defining, designing and tuning master data management processes and workflows across various functions and stakeholders in the organization.
- Experience with master data migration, cleaning & enrichment using various data sources from multiple SAP and non-SAP technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a global team environment
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- Knowledge SAP Information Steward
- SAP BRF+, SAP Workflow or other business rules /business process management tools
- DevOps and familiarity with Tools like Jira
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top