Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The role of Data Lead will be responsible for the overall management of Data Tower for IT responsible for all key decisions made in Data tower and includes stake holder management, reporting/communication, team management, Vendor Management, Budget Mgt, oversight of design, development, configuration, maintenance, governance and ongoing enhancements of all SAP MDM/MDG solutions. The position requires subject matter expertise in Master Data Management, and the overall Enterprise data strategy and modeling with specific exposure to SAP technologies, including, but not limited to - SAP MDM/MDG, Information Steward, Data Services and/or 3rd party, SAP integrated master data management platforms. Candidates must have proven SAP MDM or MDG experience, preferably in implementations with a global footprint.
- Provides thought leadership and solution architecture in defining the end to end Master Data Strategy - covering Finance, Vendor, Customer and Material Master
- Work closely with the Architecture teams and Business stake holders to balance Scope, Cost, Delivery and timelines for Project Contour.
- Consult with solution project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the Data architecture and standards of the Company.
- Follow and manages the solutions (processes, data, applications, business controls, roles, and metrics) through appropriate change management processes and tools.
- Ensures all SAP based Master data management solutions are documented by the IT teams with up-to-date information that accurately reflects the latest functionality and specifications.
- Oversight of configuration, testing, deployment management and support for various SAP MDM/MDG based solutions using and integrating also with non-SAP technology and data sources
- Serves as the focal point in the SAP Master data area
- Understanding of capability delivery using Agile Methodology - familiarity with concepts of Agile.
- Understanding of Dev Ops and work closely with operations team and RDC for release management
- Work with Solution Integrators to drive the right solution to address business needs
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline,
- Certification in SAP
- Certification in Project Management / Scrum Master
- Minimum 12-15 years of work experience in IT or relevant related field, with specific experience in managing large teams specifically dealing with SAP Master data management processes and tools (SAP MDM/MDG etc)
- Very good process and data modelling and data analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of SAP Master data in the areas of Procurement, Manufacturing, Finance and Sales and their specifics and usage across the different SAP products.
- Experience in managing teams defining, designing and tuning master data management processes and workflows across various functions and stakeholders in the organization.
- Experience in planning and managing cut over and master data migration, cleaning & enrichment using various data sources from multiple SAP and non-SAP technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Proven skills to manage senior and skilled resources - both from internal and external
- Good written and verbal communication skills & ability to work with all levels of management
- Work with remote and local team members
- Working Knowledge of specific SAP tools like Information Steward
- Working Knowledge of SAP BRF+, SAP Workflow or other business rules /business process management tools
- Familiarity with DevOps and Tools like Jira
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top