Job Description Summary
Coca Cola is looking for a candidate to join our IT Marketing development team in the Regional Delivery Center in Sofia. We are looking for a candidate with experience in automation testing, passionate about quality, paying attention to detail and accuracy. The complex projects we are involved in require solid analytical and problem solving skills, exploratory nature and curiousity.
- Analyze fully business and technical requirements from various sources to ensure their quality and testability;
- Identify what-if scenarios, exceptions, gaps in user stories to prevent defects early on;
- Provide feedback on requirements and suggestions on improvements;
- Test planning and estimation of QA activities;
- Follow the general Test Strategy and continuously improve testing processes;
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues;
- Take ownership of designing, executing and review of test scenarios, using a combination of testing methods and techniques;
- Perform functional and non-functional testing of complex applications and systems, through all phases of development life cycle;
- Prepare reports on the quality of the tested software and report identified issues, to ensure high-quality deliverables;
- Monitor, identify, escalate and remove obstacles that might endanger the agreed release date;
- Work closely with cross functional team members.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science is a plus
Related Work Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- Experienced in designing, executing texts cases and providing a clear business report;
- Experienced in requirements gathering and functional testing;
- Experienced in software testing;
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Servers (e.g. Bamboo CI);
- Knowledge in Behavior Driven Development practices and tools (e.g. Jasmine, Cucumber, Mocha, xUnit);
- Experienced with version control systems (Git);
- Experienced with project and bug tracking (e.g. Jira, BugZilla);
- Experienced with test management systems (e.g. Zephyr) are a plus;
- Experienced with QA design patterns;
- Basic understanding of backend technologies (Node.js is a plus);
- Basic understanding of automation of APIs and RESTful services;
- Basic understanding of TypeScript is a plus.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top