Job Description Summary
Coca-Cola is looking for a Full Stack Junior Developer to join our Regional Delivery Center and create IT products for Marketing and Public Affairs, Communications and Sustainability business functions. This role should know how to write top quality code; have a DevOps mindset, love automation and tooling and believe they play a critical role in software development; have the ability to design and deploy scalable, distributed systems; be familiar with continuous integration and delivery; be curious about how systems work and how they fail; be eager to learn new technologies and solutions. But most important of all, be a team mate, a student, and a mentor.
- Develop features and functionalities that meet the project requirements with respect to performance, scalability, reliability;
- Participate in, and adhere to, professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies such as Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Deployment, Source Code Management;
- Participate in meetings and discussions;
- Support colleagues in achieving tasks;
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science/Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members;
- Develop industry and product technical expertise.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
Related work experience: ?
- Experienced with GIT code repositories;
- Basic understanding of RESTful microservices and large systems in services-oriented architectures;
- Basic understanding of TypeScript;
- Basic understanding of the Web Component standard;
- Basic understanding of DevOps best practices and working with automation tools;
- Basic understanding of cloud services and serverless architecture;
- Basic understanding of programming paradigms (object-oriented, functional, event-driven etc.) and their applications;
- Basic understanding of Bamboo, Jenkins or other standard automation servers;
- Basic understanding of build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, Make, Rake, Grunt, Gulp, Ninja, Blaze/Bazel, Pants or others is a plus;
- Basic understanding of configuration management and containerization technologies is a plus;
- Basic understanding of ORMs and building applications backed by relational, Key/Value and document databases;
- Basic understanding of Agile Development practices, Scrum, Test and Behavior Driven Development, Domain Driven Design;
- Basic understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) guidelines and the secure software development best practices.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top