Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
Coca-Cola is looking for a Full Stack Senior Developer to join our Regional Delivery Center and create IT products for Marketing and Public Affairs, Communications and Sustainability business functions. This role should know how to write top quality code; have a DevOps mindset, love automation and tooling and believe they play a critical role in software development; have the ability to design and deploy scalable, distributed systems; be familiar with continuous integration and delivery; be curious about how systems work and how they fail; be eager to learn new technologies and solutions. But most important of all, be a team mate, a student, and a mentor.
- Develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles;
- Set best practices and methodologies, automate processes, simplify, challenge the status quo; Adhere to and train members in professional software engineering practices using tools and methodologies such as Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Deployment, Source Code Management;
- Actively participate in software design and code reviews, challenge the status quo;
- Support colleagues in achieving tasks, provide guidance to the less experienced; Set training sessions and select topics to be covered by the less experienced;
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science/Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members;
- Collaboratively establish and implement the development plan;
- Develop industry and product technical expertise.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or the equivalent experience;
- AWS Certified Developer is an asset.
Related work experience:
- 6+ years of professional software development;
- At least 1 years of experience working with scalable AWS infrastructure;
- Experience working with georgraphically diverse development teams will be an asset;
- Expert in using GIT code repositories;
- Experienced with RESTful microservices and large systems in services-oriented architectures
- Experienced with TypeScript;
- Experienced in building components and widgets based on Web Component standard;
- Expert in following DevOps best practices and working with automation tools;
- Expert in building scalable applications with cloud services and serverless architecture;
- Solid understanding of programming paradigms (object-oriented, functional, event-driven etc.) and their applications;
- Expert working with Bamboo, Jenkins or other standard automation servers;
- Experienced with build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, Make, Rake, Grunt, Gulp, Ninja, Blaze/Bazel, Pants or others is a plus;
- Experienced with configuration management and containerization technologies is a plus;
- Experienced with ORMs and building applications backed by relational, Key/Value and document databases;
- Experienced in Agile Development practices, Scrum, Test and Behavior Driven Development, Domain Driven Design;
- Solid Understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) guidelines and the secure software development best practices;
- Experienced with Mocha or other testing frameworks.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top