Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:This position is expected to respond to all work requests and accurately track all related maintenance documentation using PMC2000. The Industrial Maintenance Technician I provides accurate tracking of all parts used and related expenses associated with maintenance work requests, PM's and projects. Keeps all work areas clean and neat.
Monday-Friday, 4:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- The Facilities Technician is responsible for ensuring that all equipment throughout the plant is operating safely and at peak efficiency.
- This role is primarily focused around buildings and grounds but will be required to assist with work on the manufacturing floor as well.
- This includes all blow molding equipment, product packaging equipment, conveyors water processing and related hardware.
- The Industrial Maintenance Technician I will ensure compliance with all GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices), safety and environmental standards.
- Will work closely with Industrial Maintenance Technicians in the maintenance department on work request, PM's or projects in the plant.
- Complete all duties assigned by Maintenance Planner and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems;
- Maintain, HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs;
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations;
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts;
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken;
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements;
- Maintain compliance to City, County, State ordinances and codes
- The Maintenance Technician must support all mechanical, basic electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic needs for the industrial operation.
- Ensure all blow molding and packaging equipment is operating effectively and that conveyors and related equipment operate safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work with SAP PM software with respect to work orders, PM's and parts inventory/locations.
- The Industrial Maintenance Technician must have the ability to operate fork lifts and man lifts safely and effectively.
- This position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and requires a strong working relationship with all maintenance team members and operations team members.
- This position requires good communication skills, problem solving skills, time management skills and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
- Solid mechanical background is required with knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing and welding.
- The ability to observe and learn from peers and colleagues and quickly apply those skills learned.
- High school diploma required, however an associate degree, technical school, etc. are preferred.
- Prior experience with similar work is a plus.
- Requires the ability to lift 50lbs occasionally, work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Prolonged standing, bending, sitting and squatting are required for the basic nature of this job.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top