Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Senior Category Strategic Advisory Analyst will be responsible for providing customer-centric, category level analytics and support to include weekly reporting, ad hoc reporting, internal / external presentation development and delivery. Responsible for building planograms for various categories within a designated retailer according to corporate provided documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
· Administer and maintain large, diverse databases using advanced expertise in MS Excel and Access - owning responsibility for systematic formatting and production of "user friendly" outputs to aid category level decision making - convert vast amounts of data into action-oriented outputs. Develop performance scorecards based on customer
· Provide analysis and interpretation of internal and external databases (including Nielsen syndicated tools and IRI ad hoc resources) that assist in understanding business critical trends and performance (both past and future)- see trends emerging and develop hypotheses for critical performance interfaces with coherent solution recommendations
· Conduct analysis to determine optimal assortment and space. Develop schematics based on performance data and future category trends. Present recommendations and planograms to customer with supporting analysis.
· Deliver monthly and weekly standardized reporting to support category manager and buyers, and carry out analysis on unplanned requests that require beverage business acumen and creativity in building the appropriate solutions
· Develop customer presentations highlighting category performance & key growth opportunities. Meet with customer to present the review and include recommended actions to drive category growth
· Perform ad-hoc analysis based on identified business issues/need. Manage customer-specific projects. Work with category manager, sales leads and customer to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience:
· 3-5 yrs experience performing data analysis; Planogram software experience preferably JDA; Excel, Powerpoint; Syndicated data
· CPG industry experience
· Ability to work on fast paced account with multiple tasks going on
· Customer experience across multiple channels
· Prior experience in Category / Space Management or Shopper Insights
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top