Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
The Senior .NET Developer has an excellent technical understanding of the .NET Framework platform and C# language. It is a key technical role that takes business requirements and working with a team or alone delivers complete solutions in the areas of Digital Assistants (chatbots), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Senior .NET Developer takes full control and responsibility for delivering and supporting solutions that are robust, scalable and maintainable.
As part of the Artificial Intelligence and Innovations team in the Coca-Cola IT, you will improve your abilities to think creatively, design technical solutions, and collaborate with associates from around the world. There will be opportunities to experiment with new technologies, solve unique business challenges, and help transform the digital landscape.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements, user stories and technical specifications into working IT solutions.
- Design, build and deploy to production interactive digital assistants (chatbots) using Azure Bot Service.
- Perform unit and integration tests of software systems.
- Work in close collaboration with other development teams integrating solutions.
- Implement changes to existing bot applications and modules in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- Make sure solutions are compliant with Coca-Cola development and security standards.
- Maintain application documentation in accordance with the company standards.
- Act as a SME for chatbot capabilities and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of C# .NET software application development and implementation experience.
- At lease 1 year of experience developing solutions for Artificial Intelligence use cases.
- Experience in Microsoft Bot Framework and Azure Bot Service is a big plus.
- Extensive previous experience in developing using the following technologies: C#, Visual Studio, XML, Web services and SOAP, REST, JSON, HTML, SQL server, Oracle.
- Experience with Scrum methodology using JIRA.
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and systems engineering.
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Strong software development background.
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems.
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Highly innovative, adaptable, and self-directed.
- Results-oriented with a delivery focus.
- Be able to collaborate across other levels of the organization.
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes.
- Effective Communication.
- Pursuing Innovation.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top