Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:September 18, 2019
Job Description Summary:
Analyzes and interprets tax (Excise Tax, VAT, WHT & Corporate tax) regulations;prepares required tax reports so that the organization meets its tax obligations and objectives;prepares tax returns and other required reports;exchanges correspondences with external tax agencies and consultants ;applies subject matter knowledge;ability to execute highly complex or specialized work. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge who works independently;may serve as a working team lead and/or supervise 1 or 2 lower level para-professionals.
Prepares,reviews and updates the process notes of all the functions periodically. Ensure initiation, review and rollout narratives on Core Processes.Develops and implements strategic business processes.Reviews the internal controls and takes measures to mitigate the risks identified. Internal controls incl SOD.
Exposure to a front line ERP system with SAP based Compliance.
- System Deployment/changes as per the TAX compliances.
- Preparation of Tax return (Excise, VAT and Withholding and corporate Tax) with all the details as per the requirement of Federal Tax Authority and submission of return with in Due Dates.
- Ensure accounting with compliance of TAX law UAE, Oman, Bahrain & Qatar.
- Train staff for compliance of TAX.
- Liaising with the FTA for technical issues and provide solutions to as per the organizational benefits.
- Develop strategic business processes in order to ensure smooth operation flow per latest BIG/ KO guidelines.
- Periodic Review & update of the existing business processes of Supply chain, Commercial and operations.
- Lead and manage inter department team to help ensure users to follow the right process by imparting clear understanding and application of processes.
Monthly, Quarterly & Annually
- Preparations & submission of Monthly Excise Tax return.
- Preparation & submission of Monthly VAT Return.
- Rolling Estimate, Business Plan, Monthly Closing, Yearly Closing.
- Review and Update Narratives on Core twelve Processes: Half yearly.
Sales AR & Bad Debts.
Deductions from Revenue (Marketing Expanses)
Payroll & Benefits.
Property Plant and Equipment.
- Vending Process.
- Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory Count
- GL Closing Process.
- Plant Process
- Procurement Policy
- CDE Process
- COA review yearly
- Credit policy review yearly
- SOD: Half yearly
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation: Monthly
- Business continuity Planning
- Enterprise Risk Management
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top