Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
- Identify, articulate, and commercialize key category growth ideas and opportunities to maximize our retailers' category growth potential while creating value for the Coca-Cola Company
- This role develops, recommends and facilitates the sell-in of customer specific space merchandising tactics in alignment of channel direction by proactively recommending category growth opportunities and points of inspiration with customers to increase availability of our products at retail.
- Create and maintain partnership with Sales Leads to become indispensable category partners with our Retail customers
- Recognize retail trends and steward back to the internal and external clients, to influence strategy and development of the category initiatives based on key growth trends
- Deliver impartial and objective total store and beverage solutions for the retailer by providing differentiated, timely, relevant, and actionable insights
- Provide leadership to a team of experts (within the customer team) across cross-functional teams to create dialogue via fact-based insights and actionable business analytics
- Prepare and make presentations including, competitive review, assortment, and category reviews
- Lead the delivery of space strategy plans & proposed action to the customer.
- Develop schematics in alignment with company's merchandising standards, channel direction and customer's goals and objectives.
- Lead dialogue with the customer on strategic placement of company's products and confident to discuss recommended schematics and beverage performance, category growth opportunities and points of availability.
- Cultivate relationships within retailer's merchandising team and throughout the broader organization
- Utilize and understand Nielsen, IRI, shopper card, and internal proprietary data and systems to generate actionable insights that will help Coca-Cola drive category insights with retailer partners
- 2+ Years in CPG Industry
- 3+ Years in CPG Industry
- Proficiency in at least one of the following areas: Category / Space Management, Shopper Insights
- Analytical capability
- Working knowledge of syndicated data (e.g., Nielsen)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven oral and written communication, story-telling, and influencing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and assignments
- Space management tools exposure/experience
- Ability to link category leadership strategies to customer strategies
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top