Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The SAP developer will be key member of a team of SAP experts that will support the exciting journey of the company IT transformation to the latest SAP S/4 HANA and Sap Cloud applications portfolio. The developer will operate with high degree of dedication to specific functional streams, acting as development owners and applying Dev/Ops like approach for the provided SAP services. The candidates must have at least 5 years of SAP development and SAP software architecture experience, ideally including exposure to SAP cloud platform services.
- Knowledge/Experience using/developing OData Services;
- Experience with the different interfacing techniques and SAP platform Integration services;
- Very good knowledge of SAP Development best practices and SAP specific application and software development/lifecycle management tools (Solution Manager, Revtrac, NWDI, etc.);
- Experience with cloud architectures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS);
- Experience or working knowledge of Dev/Ops methods and tools;
- Good knowledge and experience with REST Architecture and Restful web services;
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Work with remote and local team members.
- SAP WEB IDE and SAP Cloud Platform Services and architecture;
- ABAP development experience;
- SAP/Java development experience building apps using SAP Java stack - SAP Portal, BW, SAP Cloud platform, PI/PO, BPM, etc.;
- Good subject matter expertise in the SAP Finance and Controlling solutions or SAP Supply Chain& Logistics solutions.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top