Job Description Summary
The SAP Solution Manager - Architect will be key member of a team of SAP experts that will support the exciting journey of the company IT transformation to the latest SAP S/4 HANA and Sap Cloud applications portfolio. The position will be the Key technical owner of the company Solution Manager environment and responsible for the enablement of the Global delivery and smooth operations of all SAP solutions with SAP Solution Manager, as a key member of the Global Release Management team.
Candidates must have at least 4-5 years of SAP technical experience, Ideally with exposure to SAP Solution Manager and related integrations.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business and other IT stakeholders to fully understand the user functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements within the SAP applications in the company landscape and enable them with SAP Solution manager functionality;
- Ownership of the project configuration and operational support of SAP Solution Manager ChaRM & Solution Documentation/ Implementation functionalities;
- Configuration of SAP Solman Systems monitoring, Integrations Monitoring, User Experience monitoring , Business process monitoring, etc;
- Assist in the global internal SAP S4HANA Implementations as key member of the Company's Release management team;
- Create guided procedures and corresponding alerts for the company Operations Control Center based on active Solution manager configurations and monitors.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience:
- Operational ITIL/ITSM knowledge;
- SAP Change Request Management (ChaRM);
- Knowledge of SAP TMS, SOLMAN Setup/Configuration.
- Familiar with SAP Activate/Focus Build and ASAP Methodologies;
- Experience with Solution Manager Monitoring - configuration /templates, etc;
- PFAC / BRF+ Rules;
- Knowledge on Solution Manager PFCG Role/ Authorization Objects;
- Solution Documentation Implementation;
- SAP Basis Understanding /Experience;
- Set up the functional aspects of Solution Manager - Business Process Master List, etc.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top