Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:August 1, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola Company is made up of ~20,000 associates worldwide and the IT Organization supports each function in the company. We are looking for an Enterprise IT Analyst to join our team that supports our global Procurement group in all things digital. He/She will be a part of an Enterprise IT Team that will support the transformation, delivery and smooth operations of various solutions, platforms, and technologies.
Today we're using existing technologies like SAP, Salesforce and OpenText. We're also heavily investing in emerging technologies, cloud solutions, robotics, and artificial intelligence. If you're interested in learning more about how The Coca-Cola Company handles its global procurement and how IT supports the daily operations and growth of this group, this is the position for you!
• Works closely with Architects, Consultants, Business Analysts and other IT departments to design, develop, implement, enhance, and maintain applications and solutions of various complexity
• Adheres to development standards, guidelines, and best practices
• Coordinates technical aspects of operations such as analyzing and solving problems in the production systems, making enhancements to existing functionality, automated testing and providing hyper care support
• Have passion to learn new technologies and participate in developing proto-types, analyzing Pro/Con for solutions proposed, learn skills relating to presenting solution proposals to stake holders
• Passion to explore out of the box solutions to solve complex business problems - including evaluating new technologies
• Participates in project management, test management including executing test scrips in test environment and create the required development and support documentation.
• Work and collaborate with remote and local team members
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
• Conversant with Microsoft Office tools
• 2+ years of work experience in IT or related field
• Good process and data analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of SAP - any module
• Database knowledge such as SQL, Oracle, Hana, or related
• Software development skills
• Any experience working on technologies linked to AI, ML, IOT
• Relevant certifications such as PMP, ITIL, CSM, or related
• Experience working as a part of a team implementing complex solutions
• Strong interest in working with senior technical resources - learning and supporting them in any capacity as part of the team- learning the solution and understanding business needs
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top