Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This role will be responsible for the products and services related to data science & advanced analytics. This role is critical to enabling growth for our System through enabling and advanced analytical IT solutions and/or insights:
Additionally, this role shall provide thought leadership on creating analytics strategy, emerging analytical solutions, data science and AI to drive company growth and to become a more data analytical driven company. This leader will be responsible for client engagement, planning, execution, and successful delivery of the differentiating capabilities that would enable the strategic vision. This position reports to Group Director - Data Science.
- Owning the CCNA advanced analytical IT strategy, serve as the single owner of the roadmap for product lines in this space and prioritize themes for the delivery teams supporting these products.
- Partnering with mainly the Decision Science & Data Strategy function at CCNA, but also working with BU IT Leads and tower leads to define priorities & strategy on these products
- Senior data expert consultant, understanding the BI and analytics space extensively, with a focus on predictive and prescriptive analytics, mainly in customer and consumer space.
- Senior data analytics consultant, bridging technology (IT) with profound business understanding. Proposing models and solutions that generate the needed insights
- Define, own and deploy IT Analytics roadmaps for this service area, drive adoption of services defined in the roadmap; leverage and support existing architectural standard platforms; ensure roadmaps fit into the integrated enterprise roadmaps, drive governance of technologies deployed, drive standardization of products and models.
- Being product owner of strategic advanced analytical tools, having re-usability and scalability in mind.
- This job requires experience in analyzing big data using proven statistical tools and techniques, experience with solving data management problems and with visualizing data
- Build, lead and mentor a team of Analytics Engineers, analysts and program managers.
- Model a culture that improves the organization's comfort with the speed of change, challenging assumptions, relentless pursuit of improvement - all with a high sense of personal accountability.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Business, Management or industry-related curriculum preferred
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in large-scale BI / Analytics solution delivery. 5+ years of increasing managerial responsibility
- Extensive understanding of the BI and analytics space (AWS / Azure) with special focus on the consumer and customer space
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients as a technical expert and able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for business client of various levels Proven experience building sustainable and trustful relationships with senior leaders
- Passionate about identifying and solving problems for customers with the ability to uncover business needs through direct interaction as well as quantitative or qualitative research to define compelling solutions
- World Class Program & Project Execution: ability to manage the delivery of multiple complex and large-scale solution development initiatives (>$3 MM) across different functional/technical areas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Foster a metrics-driven culture to drive accountability and transparency
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Agile / SAFe Ceritifications
- Analytics Consulting experience
- Experience in AWS / Azure Cloud Solutions
- Large scale solution delivery involving diverse stack of technologies and connected devices
- Continuous Integration/Delivery experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top