Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Proactively initiates and maintains accurate inventory counts of finished goods received in and shipped out of the facility, as well as new production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pulls orders for customers while providing accurate documentation of items shipped.
- Puts away new production in the appropriate locations.
- Inspects incoming finished goods to ensure the highest standards of excellence possible.
- Receives finished goods from other Coke facilities, as well as returns from customers, while providing accurate documentation of all items received.
- Completion of daily warehouse related paperwork
- Various use of SAP databases for lookups and inventory movement
- Knowledge of proper truck loading patterns
- Pre-staging finished goods for customer orders
- Trailer inspections and properly reporting issues
- Inspection of finished goods for non-conformity
- Assistance with cycle counting
- Fixing any non-conforming/damaged pallets/products
- Knowledge of LOTO
- Maintenance of weekly warehouse cleaning schedule
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Able to properly drive a forklift
- Operate Boon/Scissor lifts
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics systems is a plus
- Six months of warehouse experience
- Knowledge of simple math
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- Must be able to move up to 50 lbs.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top