Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:Retail Sales Leads serve as Brand Ambassadors for The Coca-Cola Company by providing impeccable guest service, salesmanship and leadership to other Retail employees and guests. Under the direction and oversight of management, Retail Sales Leads may oversee basic operational functions, including handling customer concerns, verify registers/safe, monitor breaks and lunches, process returns/refunds, on-board / mentor new associates. The Retail Sales Lead Ambassador will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the management team (e.g. disciplinary action).
Candidates must be flexible to work any shift between the hours of 8:30 am up to 1:30 am on Saturdays, Sundays and 2 - 3 weekdays.
In addition to Retail Sales Ambassador roles and responsibilities, the Lead Ambassador is responsible for supporting the store management team in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
- Mentor/On-board new Retail Sales Associates.
- Consistently meet performance sales goals
- Drive brand awareness and lasting customer relationships.by converting Guests through interacting with the product, promoting store campaigns and contests
- Act as a Brand Ambassador consistently modeling and upholding The Coca-Cola Company Core Values.
- Handle POS transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Lead and guide and motivate sales floor team by suggesting different approaches to engage with the guest and be used and following up to ensure timely and quality execution against expectations.
- Assist Store Leadership with operational procedures: conducting inventory, cycle counts, ordering, opening and closing registers, counting safe, guest recovery, preparing bank deposits, cleaning, retrieving/sending emails, accepting/receiving shipments, product returns, paid ins/outs, cash refunds and voids, key item walks.
- Act a liaison between store associates and store leadership to create a fun and collaborative work environment.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between creating The Experience, store associate engagement and shrink.
- Maintain visual standards and follow the plan-o-grams set by the planners and merchandise manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Dependable with open availability and flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems.
- Ability to lead, motivate and promote a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be polished, polite and professional.
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness.
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent
bending, stooping and reaching
- Ability to consistently lift 10-35 lbs.; occasionally lift up to 55 lbs. with the ability to push or pull more than 55 lbs.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent strongly preferred
- 2 years as a retail lead strongly preferred; prior management experience a plus
- Experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
- Experience with retail POS system a plus
- Fluency in a second language a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Experience mentoring and or training others
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top