Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This position supports special projects within the Performance Intelligence Center (PIC) of the Coca-Cola North America Controller's Group. These projects focus on standardizing, simplifying, and automating processes for PIC stakeholders or for the internal team. This role helps to organize, run and execute multiple projects. Many projects enable the reporting and corporate submission of monthly actuals, forecasts, and annual business plans.
Key Activities include building relationships with clients, understanding and documenting client requirements, communicating those requirements to development teams, and monitoring completion of deliverables in alignment with requirements. This role also serves as the SME on solutions being delivered to advise on the training and change management needs.
- Deliver projects to provide new data solutions or automation of manual processes
- Scope, estimate, track, and manage projects
- Quantify resource requirements, estimate tasks, develop integrated timelines/project plans, and work with outsourced partners as required
- Orchestrate the deployment of resources (e.g., people, infrastructure, financial, informational, business, IT, external service providers, and third parties) to ensure successful project completion
- Create and manage communications and status to ensure frequent, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders and to solidify commitment to the project
- Ensure that the projects are on-time and meet the customers' specifications
- Monitor progress and remove obstacles engaging stakeholders as needed
- Manage scope change requests and other impacts to projects to ensure plans continue to align to current business objectives
- Collaborate with the Business, Technology and Finance stakeholders
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Project Management: Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan and secure resources, manage, assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply standard application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process.
- Experience in managing plans, commitments, monitoring, change management, issue resolution, budget and quality reviews
- Experience with enterprise data solution projects preferred
- Working knowledge of financial P&L statements, including actuals, budget and forecast reporting a plus
- Agile Development Methodology experience a plus
Related Work Experience/Skills:
- Affinity for data solutions, technology, and data projects
- Strong attention to detail with proven problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think systemically and connect dots across complex solutions
- Strong customer service values
- Sound presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Drive to create sustainable solutions and efficiencies
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize smartly
- Empowered and results-driven
- High collaboration work method and team-spirit minded
- Positive outlook even in the face of challenge
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top