Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:
About The Coca-Cola Company
There's something special about working at The Coca-Cola Company's Central & Eastern Europe Business Unit (CEE BU) A career in our region is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. As the ‘growth engine' of the Coca-Cola system, we span 26 countries and represent 16 official languages.
Working here is more than working for the global beverage leader, it's an opportunity to be a part of something can positively impact the world. What do we mean by that? We're accelerating our momentum to become a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - innovating to give people the drinks and package sizes they want, building our eCommerce capabilities, working towards our vision of a World Without Waste, and more.
People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We embrace diversity, reward imagination and empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
As Senior Recruiter for CEE BU, you'll own the hiring strategy for your business/es and hustle to hire the brightest and most creative minds in the world. You'll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best talent, because we know that there's always a better way - from generating a candidate pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you'll be one of the go-to individuals when it comes to managing the entire candidate recruitment process for your business/es. We're looking for a creative, driven individual who has compelling interpersonal skills and also the ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by consulting with key stakeholders, providing thought leadership, expertise and guiding effective talent decisions
- Consult on Integrated People Plan (forecasting) process for business/es to develop appropriate and sustainable solutions
- Ensure recruitment strategy is closely integrated with our talent management practices (i.e. building external pipelines based on the outcomes of succession planning, creating external talent pools for critical roles) in order to leverage internal talent channels
- Proactively provide deep external insights to the business on the markets within the business/es (i.e. demographic trends, employment projections) and ensure that these are integrated into the People Development Forum to support effective planning as well as with our hiring strategy
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & interview management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Pre-screen and develop slate of candidates by conducting initial phone screens; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements and determining next steps
- Utilize data analytics to drive talent acquisition decisions, recommendations and consultation (i.e. recruitment reporting) as well as to provide predictive analysis to the organization on where we should invest from a recruitment perspective
- Supports Coca-Cola's diversity initiatives and objectives by attracting diverse talent by building and maintaining rapport with various communities, universities, alumni, agencies, recruiters, and non-profit organizations
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations ensuring goals for candidate slate mix are met for each position
- Develops a full understanding of, and utilizes, reporting features of recruiting systems, including requisition reports, candidate status reports, etc. to be effective
- Identify, develop, and implement sourcing initiatives that result in sufficient volume of quality talent to meet workforce needs within the respective client groups
- Create and drive non-traditional, innovative recruitment methods and lead managing sourcing events to insure continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source hard to fill roles
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Human Resources.
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience with a minimum of 5+ year's direct recruiting experience (full lifecycle and sourcing). Direct work experience as a talent acquisition professional in a complex global corporate recruiting environment and/or executive search firm.
- Significant experience of influencing leaders across various disciplines/functions
- Strong analytical capability, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between the business/es candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Aware of key business trends related to employment, and how competitive the recruiting environment is
- Experience of effective implementation of recruitment initiatives, tools, and processes
- Strong sourcing skillset and pipeline building capability
- Demonstrated ability to source talent across multiple geographies is plus
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top