Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Financial Services Manager II, Supply Chain Manufacturing will serve as an indispensable business partner, primarily for the American Canyon, CA & Honolulu, Hawaii locations through providing financial and analytical support. This role will lead financial and analytical responsibilities and implement financial initiatives in order to support a continuous improvement strategy.
The FSM II will be responsible for stewarding internal control environment, developing productivity initiatives and reviewing capital projects/strategy; be accountable for the Annual Business Planning & Monthly Rolling Estimate process. Partners with plant leadership to develop strategies to mitigate risks and implement opportunities and influences daily operation to ensure Internal Control compliance.
- Supply Chain Manufacturing Financial Routines & Process (40%) - Monthly financial close activities, financial statement preparation, balance sheet analysis, weekly forecasting of operating expenses and monthly rolling estimate. Interpret and communicate results to appropriate levels of management; assessing for risk and opportunity trends. Develop and deploy solutions to mitigate risk and execute opportunities
- Internal Controls Stewardship (20%) - Steward Internal Controls review to ensure compliance with required controls & processes. Partner with plants to ensure financial/controls acumen of plant teams
- Capital Investment & Productivity Analysis (20%) - Provide financial leadership by identifying productivity improvement opportunities and analyzing/recommending productivity initiative pipeline projects. This would include capital investment recommendations and analysis
- Annual Business Planning (10%) - Provide strategic direction for business planning process and play a tactical role as needed
- Ad Hoc Financial & Operational Analysis (10%) - Produce and review completed analyses that require application of financial concepts and/or tools, including Project Management of PSS Manufacturing Finance PMO projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting Required
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 5 or more years of relevant experience required
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience preferred
- Previous experience in a beverage based CPG company preferred
Professional Skills Required:
- Leadership - Strong organizational and planning abilities, teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and execute strategies
- Change management leadership across multiple business functions with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Advanced financial analysis and problem solving skills - the ability to explore strategic options, developing creative solutions to complex business issues, and/or supporting decision-making.
- Perform analyses that require the application of single or multiple financial and non-financial concepts and tools, e.g. NPV, IRR, Discounted Cash Flow, loss projection as well as exposure and risk assessment
- Working knowledge of internal control principles
- Must be highly proficient in use of SAP, Excel, and Access
- Travel required is less than 5%
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top