Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:Franchise Operation Director is the representative of BUP/Franchise GM in the Local Operating Unit or multi OUs with total business size under 150MM.
Act as the local business manager in LEAD, ENGAGE, ALIGN, STEWARD, INSPIRE the local business partner upon a solid and valued relationship. FSOM is to work with the team/partners to develop SBP/EBP, align and deliver a set of annual business and commercial metrics (Vol., Share, NSR, OI, and INE). FSOM also need to identify the local opportunities timely to maximize the profitable volume growth and stretch the performance with team/Bottlers to WIN in local NARTD market.
FSOM works as an Integrated Team with Bottler per management routines, with the support from Operation Director and Franchise Op. mktg. /commercial functions.
1. Accountable to all aspects of the Operation marketing in the BJ Op team
- Closely work with Franchise and BO marketing team per company's marketing calendar, well-integrated with BJ own characteristic into local EBP plan
- Champion of the Metro trade marketing, Import & export 1-2 best practices
- Engage into “BJ media deployment” to optimize TVC and media mix
2. Responsible for the new product launch
- In charge of business result of Sch+C, SDL, Georgie, Juice, IDCY and new products launch plan, execution, tracking and review
- Manage all aspects of the Strategic Package ie. RB/300ml/888ml, provide support and monitor the execution, tracking and review
3. Analyze, Manage the brand performance and provide metro marketing program
- Deep dive on BJ market share, lead discussion, align with bottler/KO colleagues on action plan, execute and monitor market improvement
- Analysis on “BJ BGS performance”, be expertise on operation marketing, lead and drive improvement on brand preference
- Engage into Beijing local programs
4. Build a productive relationship with key system stakeholders with right level of the engagement, capable to make alignment and manage the misalignment
5. Manage all aspects of BJ DME Management and additional local projects
6. Manage leadership team market fieldwork including route selection, itinerary, channel POS execution, route book and logistics management, etc.
- VP, China Franchise GM: Interact on regular monthly meeting and market visit, to update business progress, issues and opportunities, action to be taken. Guidance and review from VP.
- Franchise Unit GM: Present and get alignment on key business opportunities, strategies, plans and correction.
- Franchise Unit Operations Directors: Constant interaction to develop, plan and track volume, share and INE update and make correction if necessary.
- Franchise BP Team: Provide feedback on LE/highlight KPIs on weekly/monthly/quarterly schedule; SBP/EBP planning
- Franchise OP. Mktg Team: Provide feedback on plans and performance, assist with all bottler interaction associated with moving plans forward and agreed local initiatives.
- Franchise Commercial Team: Align on commercial deliverables per China BU and Franchise initiatives, provide feedback on plans and performance, assist with all bottler interaction associated with moving plans forward and local/agreed initiatives, and share learning's from implementation.
- Bottler GM, SD, MD, other function directors - present and get alignment on key business opportunities, strategies and plans. Negotiate all business plans and track KPIs implementation, make corrective measures. Align DMI Investments.
- Sales and share : LE vs BP on regular basis to identify what happen in market, why and suggest action to bottler
- Marketing: analyze the performance of brand, pack in light of consumer behaviors, brand equity
- Commercial: INE performance analysis and suggest action to be taken, RTM update, cooler management, local KAs, understand the shopper insight, channel characteristic , competitive analysis
- KO System value chain processes: Logistics, Distribution, Sales, Point of Sale Execution, OBPPC,
- Understand the ROI of the investment f on key initiatives that facilitate business negotiation, dialogue with bottler
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
Lead the development of SBP/EBP and its implementation with the Bottler counterpart in the provinces. It includes the goal and strategies setting, program design and execution, deliver measureable KPIs, recommendation on funding allocation.
- Self-leadership and manage the business routines with key stakeholders with discipline and timeline
- Responsible for hiring, performance reviews, coaching, career development, terminations, team leadership, work assignment for those direct report
- Closely work with Franchise Op. mktg. , commercial , BP, Finance
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
+10 Years in Operation, trade marketing planning, customer management, consultancy agencies
Strategic business Planning
-Fact based analytical thinking and problem Solving. Creative thinking. Use of information and data.
-Balances immediate and long term priorities.
-Retail industry knowledge is a plus
-Lives the values, winner attitude
-Delivers results through leadership and working collaboratively.(proficient)
-Flexibility, manage the complexities, strategic negotiation and persuasive skills.
-Self-motivated Works under pressure. Strong Resilience.
-Business health analysis
-Understand Cold drink management, OBPPC strategies
-Understand Consumer Insights
-Understand Value Chain/NSR/P&L Implications
-Access Quality Standards
-Fluent in both English and Chinese
-Strong presentation skills and ability to influence.
-Developed interpersonal skills.
-Presence that conveys confidence, respect and trust.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Bottler's management experience, i.e. Marketing Directors, Sales Director. Previous Business Planning
Bachelor's Degree or higher
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top