Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Water Treatment Technician is responsible for operating and maintenance of various water treatment systems (including Direct Sand Filter, Carbon Filter, Nano Filter, Reverse Osmosis, and storm water).
- Keep appropriate records documenting compliance to permit requirements
- Assist in site efforts to consistently demonstrate adherence to all applicable safety and environmental regulations. Comply with all American Canyon Facility standard operating procedures and requirements.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Food Safety, Quality, Safety, Environmental and Cost Objectives.
- Operate water treatment systems and associated equipment
- Assist in the operation of wastewater treatment processes
- Manage water treatment operations in compliance with Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Resolve minor equipment technical issues
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties
- Maintain accurate records and logs
- Conduct water/wastewater sampling and analyses including equipment calibrations
- Conduct regulatory based inspections of water and waste storage/collection areas using standardized checklists
- Generate work orders
- Troubleshoot and correct problems during equipment operation.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, Company rules, and policies.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Conduct rounds of site to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Record various utility meter readings
- Update excel spreadsheets of water and wastewater metrics
- Coordinate all data, report, and regulatory submission verification, validation, and documentation.
- GMP/Housekeeping related cleaning and upkeep of equipment and assigned work areas.
- Demonstrate leadership and responsibility
- High school diploma or GED. Associate's degree in technical or related preferred.
- One year or more water and/or wastewater experience preferred
- California Water and/or Wastewater Operator license preferred.
- Ability to work on projects independently and under minimal supervision.
- Physical agility including climbing, bending, kneeling, twisting, and lifting minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings, and to perform minor maintenance tasks (after training) as related to water/wastewater equipment.
- Have a good attendance record
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts, or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Ability to conduct training of others.
- Must be certified on the job qualification package for this position within 60 working days of start date.
- Work involves indoor/outdoor transition, heights, tanks and pits, high noise levels, wet conditions, industrial waste, chemicals, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top