Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:• Lead the development & execution of marketing strategies & plans for Coca-Cola to maximise long-term volume & value of the brand.
• Responsible for Brand P&L, accountable for delivering UC, GP, DME and Brand Contribution goals, managing the set up and day-to-day execution of brand plans, recommending and implementing corrective/adjustment actions up/downside to optimize effectiveness and ensure achievement of targets.
• Nurture an effective working relationship with Franchise/SBU supporting service units and the Bottler(s) and lead proper field execution of marketing strategies.
- Strategic Thinking/Planning - Develop along with the Marketing Manager a 3-year portfolio strategy for the brand Ensure maintenance of brand equity in all initiatives; Develop and communicate the Annual Brand Plan in line with the ABP Process; Communicate and drive Strategy across the Business Unit; Challenge all aspects of the marketing mix in terms of understanding and awareness of consumer & customer trends and their impact on brand strategy and plans; Manage brand as a business in terms of drivers, opportunities and return; Use financial insight to make principle based strategic decisions which benefit the Business Unit; Align strategy (with all key stakeholders, including bottlers) across the Business Unit to ensure value for the system; Guardian of the integrity of the brand/trademark; develop and maintain competitor intelligence; .
- Deliver results -Establish and drive brand volume, share, and profit objectives; Anticipate situations and develop approaches that maximise the business opportunities; Integrate all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, experiential, marketing assets) within a consistent overall brand plan, including Business Unit and SBU Specialist Support teams; Define marketing DME requirements and proper allocation across the Marketing mix elements; Ensure all brand strategies and plans are consistent with SBU deliverables and business objectives; Actively observe and ensure adherence to quality standards across all brand initiatives across the Franchise; Ensure advertising executions meet agreed success criteria across Business Unit/SBU; Provide support to countries/territories/clusters (where applicable) in planning & implementation; apply all agreed KO Marketing Process and Procedures; tactical plans are developed and monitored for delivery against strategy; marketing plans implemented, monitored and evaluated in line with Brand Plan; Tracks and analyses brand performance and initiatives.
- System Alignment - Build Bottler commitment to the annual marketing plan covering consumer and operational marketing objectives; Develop with the Bottler, through marketing operations teams, an effective implementation plan for all marketing activities; Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities; Monitor plan execution in consistency with TCCC standards; Ensure seamless consumer marketing information flow within the system (from/to Bottler and within TCCC departments).
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top