Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
he Business Systems Analyst III- 3P: Supports the Company's Vision by stewarding the deployment, utilization, and improvement of management system tools throughout Coca-Cola North America specific to the Third-Party partner (3P) functional area. Provide functional business process and technical system solution support (SAP and SAP-for-Partners solution) to CCNA associates and to Third-party (3P) manufacturing co-packers and warehouse partners.
The Business Systems Analyst III- 3rd Party is responsible for leading (Project Management) of SAP Deployments of 3rd party locations. Also, responsible for business continuity by ensuring system availability, user capabilities, and business process compliance in their functional areas. They are
also responsible for driving productivity increases and OCM through solution enhancements, process standardization and improvement.
Provides Project Management leadership in the deployment of current and new technologies (SAP, OTM, ITSmobile, etc.). Maintains the link between IT and Business functions to identify new requirements and deliver new capabilities to enable and support manufacturing and logistics capacity and capabilities, including: strategy, planning, business requirements, solution design & development, testing, deployment, and support of highly complex systems and specialized projects. (CCNA)
Utilization and Support:
Provides guidance to Business Leaders and support to IT technical and business resources (system users) with comprehensive knowledge of their functional areas, as well as comprehensive technical knowledge of the systems and applications. Liaise with Business and IT to optimize the performance of SAP, OTM, and related bolt-on applications. (CCNA).
Increases system-wide productivity and reduces wastes by stewarding solution enhancements and process improvements regarding best-practice systems adoption and usage. (CCNA)
- Project Leadership or Team Member participation in ongoing systems deployments (SAP/SAP4P, OTM, ITSmobile, etc.) at CCNA Plant, Home Office, and 3rdParty manufacturing & warehouse partners (average 20-25 WIP projects). Includes project: scoping, planning, resourcing, design, development, configuration, master data prep and loading, testing, user training, cutover and go-live support activities.
- Maintain Systems up-time and reducing the business impacts of unplanned systems outages by:
- Daily triage and resolution of complex systems issues Monitoring of key systems, batch jobs & interfaces Business continuity planning for scheduled downtime events Regression Testing for Major SAP Releases
- Drive productivity and reduce wastes through:
- Best-practice systems utilization User capabilities (training & support) Process standardization, SOPs and system process compliance Master Data Maintenance and accuracy
- Drive systems enhancements and process improvement projects, including new systems capabilities and functionality driven by business changes, legal compliance, process improvements, etc.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree
- Professional certifications (PMP, CAPM, CPIM, Six Sigma, OE, etc.)
- 3 years of experience working within SAP, SAP for Partners, OTM, MM and WM modules
- 3 Years KO/CCNA Business Experience or other Plant/ Operations experience
- Proficient with SAP, SAP for Partners and the MM/WM modules
- Experienced with other Systems and bolt-on's
- Configuration, ABAP and/or EDI experience a plus
- KO/CCNA operations leadership experience in Contract Manufacturing and 3rd Party solutions and functions
- SAP Logistics, MM and WM module knowledge (including tables, master data, interfaces, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Technical SAP knowledge with configuration and debugging capabilities
- Third Party solution knowledge and/or experience
- MM/WM application knowledge and/or experience
- Project Management skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top