Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:
1. Marketing Planning (25%)
- Develop strategic marketing plan for assigned brand based on consumer and business understanding which is effective in delivering the volume, profit and share objectives, as well as building brand equity.
- Regularly monitor competitive activities, brand health and brand share. Propose action to defend against competitive initiatives
- Consumer Insights
- Thoroughly understand the local consumers and develop brand strategies based on sound consumer insight
- Work with in-house and external research team to continuously deepen the consumer understanding
2. Marketing campaign development (20%)
- Play as a project capital to develop business briefs to tackle business growth agenda.
- Monitor execution of assigned projects and ensure prompt delivery in relation to overall marketing schedule
- Protects & enhances trademark usage & standards on all package & advertising materials, provide Region, Agencies, and suppliers with appropriate guidelines
3. New Product and Package Development (20%)
- Manage the identification and refinement of relevant new product or package propositions to be executed in the marketplace
- Execute product formulation and package development work through R&D and technical functions
- Work through with Consumer Insights Group to refine and optimize product formulations, packaging and positioning and communications developmental work
4. Performance Management (15%)
- Continuously measure (monthly process) and monitor respective brands' volume performance and performance across key brand equity and operational measures
5. Cross function communication & collaboration: (10%)
- Demonstrate project ownership and establish a smooth & healthy relationship with Region / Bottler Marketing, Consumer Insights, CP, Commercial Leadership, Legal and other functions for high quality activation execution in market.
6. DME Control (10%)
- Effective allocation of DME and monitor the expense status
D) Job Requirements / Qualifications
(Leader of Self):
- Business Acumen (Excel)
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities (Excel)
- Delivers Results (Excel)
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas (Excel)
- Develops and Inspires Others (Excel)
- Lives the Values (Excel)
- Understands the external environment (competitive and market) and identifies new sources of opportunity
- Interrogates data to identify business growth opportunity
- Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases
- Demonstrates judgment to define a compelling core creative idea
- Understands the operational fundamentals of our bottling system
- Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutionalizes learnings
- Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
- Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors
- Execute regular brand and business health analysis to identify issues and opportunities
- Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into action
- Persuades and inspires others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rightsholders, etc) to create belief
Typically receives assignments in the form of projects and results expected but has freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in multinational FMCG companies; with innovation experience is a plus
Education & Professional Qualification:
Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Marketing or related field
Excellent written and oral English & Chinese skills
Travel up to 5% of work time under normal conditions
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top