Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:• Drive the longer-term strategic direction and coordination of the business planning process in coordination with the region/BU, as well as, with CCH (e.g. drive LRP at countries level, business planning process, country role, job tickets, top deliverables on each side of the system).
• Identify, connect and communicate a truly game-changing market and business insights to enable impactful strategies.
• Be a partner to the Brand Groups in developing brand based strategies on identified opportunities, both annual business plan and long terms strategic
• To design, understand, analyze and connect all KBIs related to our performance holistically in close collaboration with CCH to help assessing the business risk and opportunities and work in cooperation with the marketing manager, GM and CCH LT in development of the corrective/contingency action plan.
• Support CEE BU Business Development Director in identifying white spaces including M&A opportunities
All are required to build strategies and plans that will provide us with a sustainable long term competitive advantage that helps us win in Ukraine and Moldova.
- Drive strategic thinking to enable winning business strategies and world class System execution based on forward-looking, compelling and actionable insights, in order to create long term value for the company and our Stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate the development of integrated strategic plans (LRP + ABP) in close collaboration with Ukraine & Moldova System leadership, aimed at identifying, prioritizing and maximizing system revenue, value share and profit growth opportunities
- Drive Revenue Growth Management opportunity identification / -mapping, comprising key Consumer & Shopper insights, allowing for clear prioritization and well-aligned, in-sync system approaches for tapping into these key revenue growth opportunities. This includes support CEE BU Business Development Director in identifying white spaces including M&A opportunities.
- Be a partner to the Brand Groups in developing brand based strategies on identified opportunities, both annual business plan and long terms strategic initiatives; and in coordination with CEE K&I team feeding with the insights for the development and deployment of the brand plans in insightful, locally relevant and inspiring way in the stage of the execution.
- Provide strong analytic expertise and scorecards to drive superior business and performance understanding and support the Ukraine & Moldova leadership team to enable effective execution of marketing and innovation priorities with optimal allocation of resources. This includes ownership of the system routines (process, flow, outcome) enabling performance management per business plan targets
- Lead ongoing risk and opportunities identification and communication; Identify and co-lead meaningful course-correcting action for effective performance management based on all available internal and external business metrics
- Enhance engagement through team leadership and professional development while role modeling performance enablement and growth mindset
- +10 years of experience in Strategy, commercial Planning and/or Consumer and Shopper Insights from the KO System or in a packaged goods company or a leading business consultancy company
- Strong understanding of broad business issues, trade and competitive environment and anticipating possible scenarios to proactively adapt and inform our plans.
- Ability to synthesize consumer and shopper research results/trends and translate back into strategic clear business recommendations.
- Problem definition and problem solving skills coupled with structured thinking, strong analytical abilities and story telling skills.
- Must be able to take hold of the information, focus on the most important findings and opportunities, prioritize the business initiatives and lead the System alignment for the medium and long term
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to plan, secure resources for, manage, assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage one's own time and resources to ensure that work is completed
- Understand stakeholder motivation and lead fact-based discussions to desired business decisions and market impact.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top