Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:June 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:This role is responsible for providing dedicated support for our Retail, Bottler, Distributor, McDonald's customers and Business partners by processing orders and inquiries within the OTC Supply Chain organization. The Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist will research, influence and resolve issues for our Customers and Business partners using CCNA order management system & tools based on our established service level agreements
- Single point of contact for our customers across Business units (MMBU, Food Service)
- Partner with sales teams and brokers to address customer satisfaction needs related to pricing, delivery method changes, account management and strategic projects (product launches, packing changes etc.)
- Partner with Product supply, Supply planning, logistics and transportation teams to influence and resolve order flow concerns (late trucks, dwell time, refused deliveries)
- Responsible for managing phone calls and emails from customers, internal stakeholders and partners and accurately tracking and resolving the business need
- Customer order management - Acts as liaison between external departments and customers to process order changes, communicate all order changes, track and reschedule customer orders to meet customer requested delivery dates
- Apply best practices and business knowledge to make timely decisions and resolve issues with product orders to meet requested customer delivery dates
- Proactively manage order flow, communication of all In Full issues and partner with transportation to ensure delivery appointments and pick-up appointments are set timely to mitigate order failures
- Recognize and track trends with customer issues, evaluate and suggest process improvements for Product order management and our partners
- Understand Company goals and performance metrics and improve quality and speed to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Work collaboratively but often independently on daily tasks and resolve escalations that are diverse in scope using strategic thinking, people and company resources
- Build and leverage collaborative relationships with our customers, sales, logistics and other internal partners based on customer specific operations
- Analyze, coordinate and participation in implementation of design projects to support department and or key customer objectives.
- Strong customer service and relationship background, strategic thinking, effective communication and business writing skills
- Must have strong research or analytical skills, attention to detail, effective problem solver and influencing skills
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and be empowered to make timely and informed decisions
- Building collaborative relationships within POM, Supply chain/OTC organization and our external partners
- Knowledge of the CCNA Product Supply system, Order Management and Salesforce & SAP a plus.
- Other systems used include CRM Database, MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Genesis
- Ability to excel and contribute in a fast paced and changing work environment with accuracy while meeting SLA's and deadlines
- Ability to understand overall Company objectives and manage competing project and tasks
- Roles within this organization include teleworking and remote working. Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal daily supervision
Types of additional activities managed
- Expedited Orders
- Customer Order Change Request
- Customer Pick Up
- Transportation Issues
- Dock Cuts
- Ship With
- General Product Information
- Plant Redirects
- Over, short and damaged process
- Transportation Method Change
- Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders
- Participate on S&OE Weekly Calls
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top