Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:July 18, 2019
Job Description Summary:To compete in a marketing based businesses today requires nimbleness and flexibility. The IT delivery and support model must evolve to match the entrepreneurial pace of leading marketers. To meet client needs in a more agile and accountable way, CCNA IT is transitioning to a dev-ops model. Part of this transition is providing the marketing groups additional technical resources that can understand the business and quickly identify solutions to problems the business faces. The same IT team must also be able to manage solution development, deployment and operations, forming an “end-to-end” practice to fully enable the business.
This position will report to the consumer marketing IT client engagement director and will work with the consumer marketing IT team as well as various marketing teams to roadmap desired system functionality, deliver scalable capabilities and support the systems used in marketing. This role has responsibility for end-to-end architecture of the systems within the consumer marketing mobile technology stack and will work closely with other technical architects within CCNA and TCCC to transform consumer marketing opportunities into comprehensive integrated solutions that deliver differentiated capabilities for CCNA. This position will unlock value by capitalizing on CCNA consumer marketing mobile capabilities, including services, as well as cutting edge new technology areas like AR/VR, Scanning, internet of things and machine learning. This position will help identify, deliver and operate mobile solutions across the marketing business, as well as build strong and lasting partnerships with marketing clients.
- Accountable for end-to-end architecture of all systems and solutions used in the consumer marketing mobile technology stack
- Work with IT client engagement leads to set vision and strategy for technology used in the marketing mobile technology stack to accelerate revenue growth and creating competitive advantage
- Provide architectural guidance to IT client engagement lead for mobile consumer marketing and marketing clients
- Work with the IT client engagement lead for mobile consumer marketing to define IT roadmaps for the marketing mobile technology stack
- Propose, develop and execute proof of concepts for new mobile technologies which could result in differentiating capabilities for marketing
- Lead the transition of new mobile technologies into repeatable/usable frameworks
- Work collaboratively with IT partners (North America, Global IT, BIG, CCR, vendors) to deliver solutions on time and within budget
- Manage vendor relationships
- Ensure continuous stable operations
- Improve the processes and tools used to deliver solutions
- Very strong functional skills with 7+ years of Mobile development experience, preferably with 2 years providing architectural oversight or managing dev-ops models in the marketing area
- Needs to be an expert in iOS or in Android, and needs to be comfortable with the other
- The expected workload is split 80% hand's on developing and 20% architecting. In the future, this will change to be less hand's on and more architecting
- Solid functional and technical knowledge of marketing business models and systems used for native mobile application, content management, digital asset management, consumer database solutions campaign management, marketing communications systems like email service or SMS capabilities, mobile app capabilities such as push notification and mobile wallet functionality, augmented reality and proximity marketing capabilities.
- Proven experience in integration of highly complex applications and surrounding mobile & web solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Experience in setting architectural direction and successful track record of delivering strategic solutions
- Understanding of mobile best practices and design trade-offs, with the ability to communicate design choices in business terms
- Strong customer focus and push for value & improvement
- Successfully self-motivated and self-managed
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical solutions that drive up differentiation or quality of marketing
Keys to success in the role:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the IT client engagement lead for consumer mobile marketing and marketing teams by providing thought leadership, clear communications and superb execution.
- Drive technology strategy and execution for new capabilities from ideation to delivery and even operations. Help the IT client engagement lead for consumer marketing develop multi-year mobile technology roadmap linked to business value.
- Evolve our technology, delivery and support models to help create business value by enabling work processes, operating efficiencies and technology enhancements.
- Support end-to-end delivery of solutions across the lifecycle: discovery, design/ architecture, development and operations.
- Enforce IT standards and processes, including full agile or standard SDLC when applicable.
- Perform complex vendor management in delivery and operations of an integrated solution.
- Ensure alignment with other technologies supported by key partners in Enterprise Architecture and Global IT.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate issues and decisions.
- Lead distributed external teams in conjunction with the IT client engagement lead for consumer marketing (contractors, agencies, integrators).
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Aptitude and interest to quickly learn new and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- 7+ years managing large scale products or programs, 5+ years in consumer mobile technology or marketing systems.
- Experience in dev-ops delivery/support models as well as iterative software delivery methodologies - Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Develop, test and deploy mobile app functionalities according to project specifications and development standards
- Experience in Java, Kotlin, Swift, OOP (Object Oriented Programming) programming paradigms
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as GoCD/Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, Bitbucket
- Experience in TDD, test automation using Appium/Espresso/XC UI Test.
- Experience in building framework/SDK
- Experience in building AR/VR
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top